Moving To Bangkok

mrmike

must go to Bangkok to get some pulse.......end of February....for atleast 2months maybe more

have no car....so I need easy access to funny places...so on........need to be on internet several hours a day, so I need own telephone line (preferable adsl)

ofcource...I need a good price level (whatever that is in Bangko)....I really dont know how big......but not too big

have never been to Bangkok before....so I really dont now where to settle......any suggestions?

sometimes I need the R&R....sometimes I need the dealing and Wheeling.....sometimes I need something else......sometimes I guess I even need to meet Farangs.......and sometimes, for sure, I need da girls

anyone?.......let me know.... :o

You never been there? Come on man, you must be kidding! :o

Don't be surprised....I knew a 'owner' of two bars in Patty who had NEVER been to Bangkok, to get as far as owning bars, he must have been in Thailand for some time. Also I have come across a few visitors/semi long termers living/staying in Pattaya who have only been to Bkk a few times as they 'hate the place' ...... go figure!

As someone once said to me Pattaya (you can include other parts of CM) is a country within a country. Agreed!

must go to Bangkok to get some pulse.......end of February....for atleast 2months maybe more

have no car....so I need easy access to funny places...so on........need to be on internet several hours a day, so I need own telephone line (preferable adsl)

ofcource...I need a good price level  (whatever that is in Bangko)....I really dont know how big......but not too big

have never been to Bangkok before....so I really dont now where to settle......any suggestions?

sometimes I need the R&R....sometimes I need the dealing and Wheeling.....sometimes I need something else......sometimes I guess I even need to meet Farangs.......and sometimes, for sure, I need da girls

anyone?.......let me know.... :o

I recommend Butlins.