Is It Wrong To Not Give A Girl Money?

runner

I have girlfriends that I sleep with but a lot of the time I don't give them any money. As soon as the demands for money crop up, I have to dump them. Is this wrong? It's just that I'm not exactly rich. I feel I'm a deadbeat. :o

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Would you be asking this question in relation to girlfriends you've had or might have in your own country?

I've never had a gf in my own country. But I find that most Thai ladies will ask for money after you've stayed with them. I'm okay with giving them some money, but they ask for crazy money sometimes. After all, I left the US because the girls are too expensive.

Would you be asking this question in relation to girlfriends you've had or might have in your own country?

I've never had a gf in my own country. But I find that most Thai ladies will ask for money after you've stayed with them. I'm okay with giving them some money, but they ask for crazy money sometimes. After all, I left the US because the girls are too expensive.

You mean you left on someone else's assertion that the girls were too expensive.... Have you considered that you were perhaps doing American women a favour by departing?

Don't worry. If you say no, they will leave you.

If they don't leave, then you either have one of three things:

1. A very clever and dedicated con artist who will fleece you in the long run

2. A hideous beast

3. An incurable STD

However, you may find that diamond in the rough and luck out.

Aloha

Edited by WorldwideALOHA

Sorry I tried to reply BUT I am allergic to retards.

You mean you left on someone else's assertion that the girls were too expensive.... Have you considered that you were perhaps doing American women a favour by departing?

Succint as always GH. Head, Nail and hammer.

How much do they charge in the US anyway? Does one get a discount for having a personality?

Edited by Moonrakers

I have girlfriends that I sleep with but a lot of the time I don't give them any money. As soon as the demands for money crop up, I have to dump them. Is this wrong? It's just that I'm not exactly rich. I feel I'm a deadbeat. :o

This all demands on several factors:

How elderly you are

How hideously ugly you are

How bald you are

How fat and grotesque you are

How horrible a human being you are

How terrible at sex you are....

Well if you are an old fat sweaty nasty looking bastage then yes you should be paying and you are a deadbeat.

If you're young and handsome then no you never should pay and yes you should dump them, if they beg and beg to come back and you liked them then let them come back, they won't ask again.

If a girl is better looking than you then you should give them money. If they are equal looking to them then no money is necessary. If you are much better looking than them then they should at least take you out to a restaurant or buy you something nice as a token of appreciation for a merci <deleted>. Since you say that you never had a gf in your own country, it appears that you must be such a charmer that it might be wise to keep a big stash of cash to give to the girls. :o

is it wrong to ask or answer stupid questions?

-will my company pay my salary into 2 bank accounts?

- what is the average thai salary?

-is this my ass or a hole in the ground?

How elderly you are

How bald you are

Well if you are an old fat sweaty nasty looking bastage then yes you should be paying and you are a deadbeat.

If you're young and handsome then no you never should pay and yes you should dump them, if they beg and beg to come back and you liked them then let them come back, they won't ask again.

I'm 28 and not fat or ugly. Besides, I don't think appearances is very relevant when it comes to this.

1/ you should only have 1 gf unless they can too have multiple b/f's/g/f's

2/ how can they be gf if you are worried about paying them, does having a girlfriend require payment then?......I dont think so

3/ you sound about 8 years old.........6 i think? :o:D

I think so too.

Now do all us a favour, and leave Thailand.

No, I think you are right. The deadbeats are the women who expect you to support them. There is no way I would employ someone to be my girlfriend, no matter which country I am in. But it does says a lot about those who disagree with this.

Hmm. Well, they're not getting my cash. So I think they should be missing my business. :o

I think so too.

Now do all us a favour, and leave Thailand.

How elderly you are

How bald you are

I'm 28 and not fat or ugly. Besides, I don't think appearances is very relevant when it comes to this.

Of course appearance is relevant, this is THAILAND, it is common for young hot girls to "date" older ugly men (Thai and falang) and ask for money, rent, gifts etc.. so YES its totally relevant, however they dont get much out of young handsome men and they are with them out of attraction not money so YES YES YES its relevant, but sometimes they try anyway from falangs because the word is out we all pay and are stupid. Ok if you are 28 and decent looking then when a girl asks for money (assuming this is a regular gf or gig) then you should demonstrate taking offence at the very least and give the hint that you won't be buying squat, I actually dump their ass and let them beg to come back but thats just me. Only somewhat bad/naughty girls ask anyway, any of my gigs that have real jobs never dream of asking me for anything.

if you take a working girl / bar girl then you should pay !!! i don't care if you think your good looking, your not ,you just seem like a better option .. looks wont pay her bills !!!

and your not good looking ( like me - joke ) if your a falang .....

Thai like thai .......sure they put up with /can love a falang but its not because hes good looking !

i had a mate like you ,he thought he was a good looking young swedish lad ...... he didn't pay , thought he shouldn't have too

he took the same girl twice , and on the second time , when he didn't offer any money ......he paid in a different kind of way later .....it was not a pretty site , alot of blood

i do understand your point thou , why should i , a good looking 38 year old , pay the same amount as the fat ugly guy , buy maybe hes pays more ,some older people over here have alot more cash to throw around , and cash is king !!!! ( today (3.00pm) i saw a guy buy 20 tequila shots for 2 girls) .

in a nutshell ...... you should always offer some money ....if its that kind of girl ...........don't be a cheap charlie

if you take a working girl / bar girl then you should pay !!! i don't care if you think your good looking, your not ,you just seem like a better option .. looks wont pay her bills !!!

Thai like thai .......sure they put up with /can love a falang but its not because hes good looking !

i had a mate like you ,he thought he was a good looking young swedish lad ...... he didn't pay , thought he shouldn't have too

he took the same girl twice , and on the second time , when he didn't offer any money ......he paid in a different kind of way later .....it was not a pretty site , alot of blood

i do understand your point thou , why should i , a good looking 38 year old , pay the same amount as the fat ugly guy , buy maybe hes pays more ,some older people over here have alot more cash to throw around , and cash is king !!!! ( today (3.00pm) i saw a guy buy 20 tequila shots for 2 girls) .

in a nutshell ...... you should always offer some money ....if its that kind of girl ...........don't be a cheap charlie

Bottom line no I was not talking about bargirls and neither was the op since he said they were girlfriends, if you take a bar girl and refuse to pay you are stealing and risking your life, unless it was agreed upon before hand that you were not going to pay, this does happen.... an extreme example is I had a handsome 19 year old friend.... half the bargirls wanted to go with him for free, it was really quite annoying. But other than that, Thais don't like a handsome falangs looks? lol Is that seriously what you think?

im glad my thailand is not your thailand. your seems depressing. you are sad.

sad, sad, sad.

did you guys look at the OP profile before you commented on what i said ..... his other posts , he sounds like a cheap charlie to me

oh, i never said looks don't count , they might be GF now ..... but how did he meet them ....... hes not said .......

Edited by BEDBANDIT

im glad my thailand is not your thailand. your seems depressing. you are sad.

sad, sad, sad.

please explain why you think my Thailand is sad .....

Ahhhh SHAME.

OK, next thread, this one is cracking me up.

Edited by sassienie