Bathroom Remodel

bilinlos

I recently bought a new home in Jomtien Beach and my guest bath only has a very nice bathtub. I would like buy a shower enclosure so my guests do not have to borrow my shower, but I have not been able to find one anywhere in Pattaya. I am willing to drive to Bangkok but would like an idea where to find one before I travel there, or if there is contractor in Pattaya that can supply a tub inclosure and install it, that would be fine also. I do not want a cheap fix either. It must be quality. I'll willing to pay for quality.

I recently bought a new home in Jomtien Beach and my guest bath only has a very nice bathtub. I would like buy a shower enclosure so my guests do not have to borrow my shower, but I have not been able to find one anywhere in Pattaya. I am willing to drive to Bangkok but would like an idea where to find one before I travel there, or if there is contractor in Pattaya that can supply a tub inclosure and install it, that would be fine also. I do not want a cheap fix either. It must be quality. I'll willing to pay for quality.

Kanyong, sukhumvit road, south pattaya has the biggest bathroom and accessories selection in these parts

they will have what you want

I was going to put a shower enclosure in & decided I had plenty of room to build a nice shower & no super scrubbing the glass enclosure track. But I found if you go to Homepro, Homemart(s), Ganyong , Boonthavorn & Homeworks at different times you can find different deals & different models & makes from the same companies as well as promotions.

Pick out the style you care for & pay attention to how it opens & closes. Some look great but the magnetic closing band is strung so tight it is a recipe for disaster.Sometimes you can luck out & find a cheaper unit that is built better than the expensive units.

Look for a track setup that is relatively easy to clean(unless you like suckapoke!) Or another better option is to buy the enclosure & build a raised shower pan & avoid the track setup altogether opposed to the enclosure & the track setup.