Thai Girl Takes Lie Detector Test

McLovin

Uh, don't all women marry for money? :o

Correct. IMHO. I had a discusion years back in the UK. A work mate claimed he had never paid for sex. I asked him where he picked his "dates" up. To which he replied, a disco/night club. I asked him if he bought them any drinks. Of course he did, and then he admitted he would not have got very far if he didn't. In my book he paid for sex. Same same the world over.

Uh, don't all women marry for money? :o

Correct. IMHO. I had a discusion years back in the UK. A work mate claimed he had never paid for sex. I asked him where he picked his "dates" up. To which he replied, a disco/night club. I asked him if he bought them any drinks. Of course he did, and then he admitted he would not have got very far if he didn't. In my book he paid for sex. Same same the world over.

Yawn...

She really cops it on that show off that Jeremy twit......I wonder if he considered that these so called tests arnt conclusive :o ....having said that, she looks guilty to me!

If that were the Jerry Springer show, the crowd would be yellin "kick her to the kerb" ohh and "Go Jerry, go Jerry" :D

Maybe she's just a slut, not a prostitute. It amazes me how all the girls sound exactly the same, and say the same exact things. I just watched the end, she is a slut.

Smelling like a condom really was too much.

Edited by Shotime

Maybe she's just a slut, not a prostitute. It amazes me how all the girls sound exactly the same, and say the same exact things. I just watched the end, she is a slut.

Maybe he was an absolute pig to live with, putting her down all the time, making her feel worthless, some men are insanely over jealous and controlling. And be honest would you want to shag him?

if the man had done his job in the bedroom then he wouldnt be in the mess.

shag her until she has no energy to play around. sure its hard work in the beginnnng but once she is tamed then you afford to take it more easy.

Maybe he was an absolute pig to live with, putting her down all the time, making her feel worthless, some men are insanely over jealous and controlling. And be honest would you want to shag him?

No doubt he's an idiot, but she's still a slut (and a liar).

Now there's a business idea... and with a bit of smart marketing it would be possible to play both sides of the market.

there is a polygraph institute in bangkok that used to advertise employee testing by telephone. I wonder if that would work for infidelity testing as well ?? :o