Upvc Windows Pattaya

expatgaz

I built a 200 squ metre house at Ban Amphur with uPVC windows and doors. Used Euro PVC who had a sharp pencil on price but used the best materials. Super follow up service too. 1 year after installation a team from EuroPVC turned up and gave the job a thorough inspection and fixed a couple of very minor things.

Aaron was my contact there. Highly recommended

Any good companies out there providing good UPVC Windows at a good price.Been looking around and the price seems to vary somewhat.Any good recommendations much appreciated.

EPG.

I had quotes from tryba and Euro pvc and there was a vast difference.

I went for tryba, the cheaper option and did not regret it.

The service and quality was good and the few small problems that I had were dealt with straight away at no cost.

There was a difference of 100000 baht so I am glad I went for the cheaper but just as good option

There's always a reason why there is such a big price difference, usually its through the use of Chinese hardware or Profiles instead of quality German hardware and Profiles like Euro and others use.

The PVC can also look the same when it goes in, but 2, 3, 4 years later, if the amount of Titanium Dioxide is less they wont as this stops the uv affecting the PVC and it will start to go chalky and brownish in colour.