Australia V Uzbekistan

LeungKen

Hi does anyone know if the Australia v Uzbek game is being shown here in Thailand ?

Either on UBC/True, Cable or Thai 3 or 7.

Any news much appreciated.

Our Glorious Moderator should have all the news now that he has pledged his allegiance to the Green & Gold cause.(But he keeps hiding behind his kilt & tam o'shanter)

:o

Hi does anyone know if the Australia v Uzbek game is being shown here in Thailand ?

Either on UBC/True, Cable or Thai 3 or 7.

Any news much appreciated.

Our Glorious Moderator should have all the news now that he has pledged his allegiance to the Green & Gold cause.(But he keeps hiding behind his kilt & tam o'shanter)

:o

they mentioned on football focus is would be aired on espn i think. seeing as its not england, I expect to see it cause they showed the last games Uzbeck, Iran etc but can remember if it was on truesports or star/espn. I think around 6pm tonight.

Is our Lucas in Convict Land ??

Hope not as he normally has a <deleted> Mare when he returns from that Godforesaken Island of his... :o

Of couse he is ! he's the captain. He also comes from my local area and has a stand, which he kindly helped with construction money, in his honour. In a couple of years he will return to Aus to play in the A League after doing very nicely in the EPL. My best mate was his coach many years ago and Lucas although lacking some technical skills was always the fittest player in the squad. That foul, he didnt commit, in the last World Cup against Italy resulting in a penalty will hopefully be erased from his memory come South Africa. Hopefully against England.

Hope not as he normally has a <deleted> Mare when he returns from that Godforesaken Island of his... :o

Of couse he is ! he's the captain. He also comes from my local area and has a stand, which he kindly helped with construction money, in his honour. In a couple of years he will return to Aus to play in the A League after doing very nicely in the EPL. My best mate was his coach many years ago and Lucas although lacking some technical skills was always the fittest player in the squad. That foul, he didnt commit, in the last World Cup against Italy resulting in a penalty will hopefully be erased from his memory come South Africa. Hopefully against England.

He's our Captain too, but will hopefully not play on Saturday as he's regulary dreadful when coming back the following weekend..

2 - 0 with 15 mins to go.........I think we're going to South Africa

& so you should be, you're competition's sh*t...

if it is <deleted> why on earth do you read this thread and reply to it? Maybe you should stick to ping pong :o

He's our Captain too, but will hopefully not play on Saturday as he's regulary dreadful when coming back the following weekend..

I know he is your captain and good to see you are so positive about him returning next weekend. Just maybe the Manager has a better understanding of his ability than your good self.

managed to get home in time to watch the second half Ken

good game :o

especially that penalty by Kewell.......good goal!

Yes not sure it was a penalty the ball was clear of him when he was body checked but we'll take it ,swings and roundabouts.

They got the job done and thats the important thing. I just hope Pim Verbeek doesnt even consider bringing the lazy, uncommitted Viduka back.Kennedy impresses me more very time I see him play. Still some problem areas we lack speed up front. Mc Donald is a good poacher but he has no pace relying at Celtic with those around him to provide it, Kewell has lost a yard.We need an enforcer in mid field, we are far too nice and when Tim Cahill is not on the field we look incomplete but Moyes will be ever so happy he didnt play.

2 - 0 with 15 mins to go.........I think we're going to South Africa

& so you should be, you're competition's sh*t...

M. Singh appears to be a compulsive poster , having to have a word to say on every single subject, a majority are totally negative. Your are entitled to your opinion of course but why not make an effort to be a liitle bit constructive or say nothing at all. Uzbekistan just played last weekend and had a good win at home. They then had to turn around and travel half way round the world to face a rested Oz side with 57,000 fans urging them on. In the circumstances and until they ran out of gas I thought they made a brave effort and can only conclude you are unaware of their lack of rest and preparation.

I tell you what Chaps, you win, i'm wrong & your Competition's superb, World Class, a pleasure to watch...

Remind me to tune into the Games when the likes of Uzbekistan, Qatar & Bahrain are all Live on TV next time & i'll tune in... :D

You have to beat what's in front of you of course though & you've had a step in class from your usual competition of the Cook Island etc so well done on your qualification, you deserve it, of course... :o

& Fred, what the <deleted> has Ping Pong got to do with anything ??

PS : MIG, why isn't there a " Pot Stirring " emoticon ?? :D

I know he is your captain and good to see you are so positive about him returning next weekend. Just maybe the Manager has a better understanding of his ability than your good self.

I tell you what Mate, you watch West Ham as much as i do, especially games when he's returning from Convic Land or some other far flung destination, then make comment..

Good shout ?? :D

I tend to agree with your observations Sparkles and fear not I think we've seen the last of Viduka.

Kewell will probably trot out for half a match here and there as he still has a bit of experience to offer.

What I like most is the commitment that most Australian sportsmen & women have - all the lads are more than willing to fly back to Australia and are proud to wear their country's colours even though there are misinformed people who still believe that Australia is a penal colony. (Sad isn't it ?)

and dont forget that until the last 4 years, australia didnt even feature on the map when it comes to footie (soccer for the aussies)

given all that I have to say they have come very far....and Ive always been secretly supporting them

and theres even more to say about the Aussie fans. very dedicated and supportive of the team, even in the days when they werent getting very far. imagine the excitement the fans get these days...watching the socceroos play againt Italy in the last world cup for instance.... any football enthusiast have to admit they did really really well and that too against a team that just by its name could have intimidated the aussies

well done!

(a lot of credit it due Hiddink I think. look where he took S Korea, then later Australia.....)

"and dont forget that until the last 4 years, australia didnt even feature on the map when it comes to footie (soccer for the aussies)"

Hang on a second Migs, Australia were at the 1974 World Cup in Germany.

Lost 2 - 0 to East Germany

Lost 3 - 0 to West Geramny

Drew 0 - 0 with Chile

Some of us have been faithful for years............ :D

Though haven't had a lot to shout about... :o

Im sying for a country where most people that play football carry the ball in their hands

they have suddenly popped up on the world game circle and getting quite far in the competitions these last 4 years :o

and dont forget that until the last 4 years, australia didnt even feature on the map when it comes to footie (soccer for the aussies)

given all that I have to say they have come very far....and Ive always been secretly supporting them

and theres even more to say about the Aussie fans. very dedicated and supportive of the team, even in the days when they werent getting very far. imagine the excitement the fans get these days...watching the socceroos play againt Italy in the last world cup for instance.... any football enthusiast have to admit they did really really well and that too against a team that just by its name could have intimidated the aussies

well done!

(a lot of credit it due Hiddink I think. look where he took S Korea, then later Australia.....)

Agree with a lot of that & i too have a secret likeness for them & wish them well so i'm really looing forward to seeing them in the WC again, against better Competition than they are normally facing.. :o