Possible Problem With Renewal Of Notification Form.

I renewed my retirement visa on Jan 12, 2009. The visa that was stamped into my passport shows that I renewed it Jan 12, 2009. That was the same day I was due to report to the immigration office for my 90 day notification. However, I wasn't issued a new renewal of notification form. Rather, the old one was left stapled to my passport. So it shows that I am supposed to report on Jan 12, 2009. Shouldn't I have received a new form? Is this going to be a problem when I report to the Immigration office on Apr 12. 2009?

I renewed my retirement visa on Jan 12, 2009. The visa that was stamped into my passport shows that I renewed it Jan 12, 2009. That was the same day I was due to report to the immigration office for my 90 day notification. However, I wasn't issued a new renewal of notification form. Rather, the old one was left stapled to my passport. So it shows that I am supposed to report on Jan 12, 2009. Shouldn't I have received a new form? Is this going to be a problem when I report to the Immigration office on Apr 12. 2009?

Did you actually do a 90 day report with the TM47 Form?

It is a totally different process and unrelated to your Extension Application.

If you did not report you will be fined 2,000 Baht.