Where To Take My Little Ninja?

saneroad

Looking to get my son, aged 4, into a martial arts class of some sort. Does anyone know a good one in the south part of the island? Not Muay Thai; maybe karate, taekwondo or similar. English or Thai instruction ok, but would prefer English.

Anyone have a suggestion? Thanks...

Hiya

I saw on CityNews that Phuket City is offering a number of classes for kids at Saphan Hin over the school break, as they dom every year...dunno if they will take four-year-olds or not though...I think you may see something about this in the Gazette bulletins pretty soon

Hiya

I saw on CityNews that Phuket City is offering a number of classes for kids at Saphan Hin over the school break, as they dom every year...dunno if they will take four-year-olds or not though...I think you may see something about this in the Gazette bulletins pretty soon

Thanks, I'll check it out. The wee Ninja's got lots of energy & tries to do his funny 'Ultraman' moves all over the place...I think (appropriately taught) martial arts instruction would be a great way to direct his energy into something fun and skillful. :o

Taekwando school on Chana Charoen Road (along from the Thavorn Hotel & Kasikorn Bank heading to the Nimit Circle) behind Robinson shopping centre in town.

Lessons in the afternoon after school I think, all different ages. Classes are taken by a Korean bloke.

I have a friend named Darren who is teaching Karate to a bunch of kids (ages 4-10) after school at the new Phuket International Academy school.

He also works out of this gym/dojo in Koh Kaew, (just south of By-pass intersection)

Give them ring or try

Global Martial Arts Gym 2/16 Moo 2, Kohkaew

Amphur Muang

Phuket 83000

Mobile 087-271 4685

Email [email protected] Muay Thai, Karate, Brazilian Jui Jitsu, Self Defense classes and more

Edited by ozymandious