Lexmark Compatable Inks ?

kevc

I'm stuck with a Lexmark X3550 printer scanner does anyone know if there are compatable inks available for these now or am I stuck with paying 700 baht a cartridge.

Thanks for any help.

I'm stuck with a Lexmark X3550 printer scanner does anyone know if there are compatable inks available for these now or am I stuck with paying 700 baht a cartridge.

Thanks for any help.

Hi that sounds like big c price , try makro they have lots of lexmark inks and are about 300baht

hope this is ok :o

Thanks for any help.

Hi that sounds like big c price , try makro they have lots of lexmark inks and are about 300baht

hope this is ok :o

Your location says Buriram. If available there you can try "Office Centre" and Office Depot" as well.

[

Your location says Buriram. If available there you can try "Office Centre" and Office Depot" as well.

Hi,

I'm going to be in Bangkok next week so I thought I'd try Pantip or Fortune Town, I tried last year but no one done them thought maybe there might be able to by now.

The other option is to bin the Lexmark and buy a Brother or similar as a complete set of inks is around 2,000 baht and a new Brother only costs 2,500 with the extra large refillable tanks costing 1000 baht a set including ink.

[

Hi,

I'm going to be in Bangkok next week so I thought I'd try Pantip or Fortune Town, I tried last year but no one done them thought maybe there might be able to by now.

The other option is to bin the Lexmark and buy a Brother or similar as a complete set of inks is around 2,000 baht and a new Brother only costs 2,500 with the extra large refillable tanks costing 1000 baht a set including ink.

No problem at Pantip or Fortune

Thanks for any help.

I have a lexmark I get it refilled for about 120 baht but I think not in your area

Thanks for any help.

Went around Bangkok yesterday no one sells compatables or can refill the cartridges for the X3550 (no's 23 & 24) faced with paying another 1600 baht I cut my losses and bought a Brother and the extra large refillable cartridges for an extra 1,000 baht including 4 bottles of ink. still the Lexmark will make a nice little table to stand my beer bottle on.

Went around Bangkok yesterday no one sells compatables or can refill the cartridges for the X3550 (no's 23 & 24) faced with paying another 1600 baht I cut my losses and bought a Brother and the extra large refillable cartridges for an extra 1,000 baht including 4 bottles of ink. still the Lexmark will make a nice little table to stand my beer bottle on.

You've probably hit the nail on the head there... The best thing to do with a Lexmark is find an alternative use for it. I had one a few years ago and did exactly the same as you in the end. They virtually give the printers away but the ink costs a fortune meaning you end up restricting your own printing or spending a fortune...

Perhaps you could rip out all pof the internals, line it with plastic and use it as an expensive high-tech ice bucket! Any better ideas?

Good advice for anyone: DON'T BUY LEXMARK

You've probably hit the nail on the head there... The best thing to do with a Lexmark is find an alternative use for it. I had one a few years ago and did exactly the same as you in the end. They virtually give the printers away but the ink costs a fortune meaning you end up restricting your own printing or spending a fortune...

Perhaps you could rip out all pof the internals, line it with plastic and use it as an expensive high-tech ice bucket! Any better ideas?

Good advice for anyone: DON'T BUY LEXMARK

Funny you should say that I was thinking of ripping the insides out, opening the top and filling it with flowers for the wifes birthday at least no one else in the village would have one......................but then again maybe she'd rip something of mine out if I did.