Hot Or Not?

AlexLah

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wadda ya mean, hmmmmmm?

It was a temporary one, now is better.

What is yours by the way, it looks like a dog hitting himself with some device with nail on it, you mean you are a masochist?

Jeez still hot outside, 33 Degrees Celsius.

Edit: Very strange in portal I can see new avatort but in post still old one, MODS!!!!!!!!!!! Help!!!help!!!!!help!!!!!

Edited by AlexLah

Plarex must be AlexLah. I forgot what the thread was about. ThiThi, you are too cute. Sorry if I'm breaking any rules, but I don't care at this point.

His avator is stupidman, right? It's only a little gay if someone draws your attention to it. ThiThi, you have that attitude, plus you're that cute? Heaven help us. I'm going to believe it's not really you, but it's a good promo.

It's very hot if the sun is out, and you're not in the shade. Later in the day, around 4, it cools off especially if the sun goes behind some clouds. If there's a little wind, it's an added pleasure.

I would like to see the other "Hot or Not" thread. It might be more interesting. I want to see what everyone thinks. No wives, please. We already know how you feel about them. Maybe "Sexy or Not" depending on what you're looking to establish.

I have none of those Ethan Hawk characteristics. more like Brad "the Pits" Pitts.

Edited by Shotime

blaeh i dnt like Pitsy. and me no cute.

why dnt u just put some new "sexy" topics so mods can create another forum then they can put the thvisa link in the thai love LINGs homepage as someone wishes iin the General forum. i wonder what will the new sexy forum be named... LOL

Have you been boozing ST, there is a special site where you can be rated on outside attractiveness, here we judge the inside.

TT, what is KSR?

If I go in pool within 30 minutes I look like cooked lobster, not good.

And I checked where the highest temp ever was.

The hottest recorded temperature ever on earth was in Libya on September 13, 1922, which was 58 °C.

Turkey highest ever was 45.

Not Turkey, although a turky when baked in oven can be a lot hotter.

:o

Edited by AlexLah

Hmmmmmm, interesting question, I just wonder if they would taste different.

But anyway it can't be done without altering DNA I think as chromosomes of goose and turkey are different.

You should know as you study at Kasetart farmer Uni.

Ask your teacher and then ask why it is that farang and Thai can interbreed stating farang are different species than Thai. :o

i dnt studying farming or breeding but languages.

thai, yellow monkeys, tacos eaters, black and white ain't that different ....unlike donkey and horse giving you a mule that is interbreed.

so that's why i wonder in case of a goose and a turkey as they both have got wings.

Yeah but that would be the same as trying to interbreed a monkey with a human, it does not work so therefore the evolution believers are wrong.

We did not evolve from monkeys although I believe some people I worked with should be placed in a zoo together with monkeys, but that is another story.

I am a bit confused as to what you are study at the Uni, could you explain?

Jeez, If you study Angkrit you better start catching up in writing me guess, although it seems you have catch up with the way they write on the net.

I think we humans have been dropped on Earth by some Aliens as an experiment, together with some animals.

Before they dropped some dinosaurs and stuff, creations from their labs and just needed a place where they could check how their creations would do.

I thought you believed in GOD, didn't you?

Watching Discovery channel several years before, they said humans might evolve from FISH not the today-fish but they meant all the things that lived in the water in some millions years ago...

I was thinking if the T-rex would possibly be eaten by some bigger Dino.

Ok, now you touched some serious stuff, you know.

My belief is that a long time ago we had the God of the land and the sea and everything that could be seen.

Then one time all those God's had a meeting and decided there must be a God of all God's.

Alright they said but where should we put it?

One God said, let us hide it in the deepest ocean, humans will never reach that.

No no no, another God said, once humans will reach there and find God, let us put it on the highest mountain, humans will never get there.

Another God then said, let us put this God of Gods inside the human, they will never look there.

And that is what all religions are doing, they never look inside, always thinking there must be something outside.

Always trusting/thinking something outside is there while ignoring the true power inside.

It is there, you just have to look for it.

He he he, I have big can of chocolate eyecream here, gonna eat all of it, but first finnit orange juice and sandwit wit egg, burp.

Then off to pool for a quick dive.

It really is hot, as this morning took shower and the water already lukewarm without heating.

You know, it's funny. When I play golf, the caddies are saying "mao" by the 2nd hole. I, and my friend, laugh, and I say "mai mao." Nit-noi bah, but mai mao. By the 3rd hole it's all sanook. Every time. If I get a birdie (which ain't all that often), I look at them, and we all say, simultaneously, Birdie Mao!!, and have a good yuk. I haven't drank in 5 years. You sound like you could use a drink. In any case, I'd rather be mao or nit-noi bah, than boring.

Where to go? My, my my .....

Edited by Shotime