Best Place To Watch The Old Firm Game

scotsmarc

Hi Guys,

I am travelling aroung Thailand from THe 30th April and wondered where is the best Celtic bar in THailand?!! just want to make sure i am in the heart of the action for the title decider!

Any help much appreciated

Marc

Where about's will you be on that date then ??

Hi Guys,

I am travelling aroung Thailand from THe 30th April and wondered where is the best Celtic bar in THailand?!! just want to make sure i am in the heart of the action for the title decider!

Marc

Why don't you go home? :o

C'mon the Rangers!

Hi Guys,

Marc

Where about's will you be on that date then ??

ANY DISNEY BAR WILL DO COS ALL IT IS THESE DAYS IS A MICKEY MOUSE MATCH :o

• 4 weeks later...
Come on the Gers! :):D:D

Hey,

Im a Gers fan in Bangkok and desperately looking for a place to watch the match tonight? Anyone know of a (preferably Gers-friendly) bar that is definitely showing it?

Cheers.

I would say the 22 bar as well- Ray McLaughlin runs it- opposite the New Cowboy Bar on 22 just past the Queens Park Hotel. Good crowd in there. 022619911-call them if you want to double check.

Don't worry re being a Gers fan- very friendly atmosphere for the old firm games and a good mix.

There is a Celtic pub for those in Pattaya- Off Soi Bukhao. Is it Metro the area is known as?

Edited by PolPotter

I would say the 22 bar as well- Ray McLaughlin runs it- opposite the New Cowboy Bar on 22 just past the Queens Park Hotel. Good crowd in there. 022619911-call them if you want to double check.

Don't worry re being a Gers fan- very friendly atmosphere for the old firm games and a good mix.

There is a Celtic pub for those in Pattaya- Off Soi Bukhao. Is it Metro the area is known as?

brilliant, cheers for that.