Double Entry Visa Vs 2x 60 Day Visa

Hi, I am planning on doing a brief stay in Hong Kong during my 3 month stay in Thailand. I want the option of going to and from Hong Kong whenever it suits me after a initial 30+ days in Thailand. Could someone let me know if a double entry visa, obtained in Australia is good for two, 60 day periods or I need to obtain two 60 day visas to have the flexibility I want. Also could someone let me know if a Thai national needs a visa to travel to Hong Kong or only a passport. Thanks

Hi, I am planning on doing a brief stay in Hong Kong during my 3 month stay in Thailand. I want the option of going to and from Hong Kong whenever it suits me after a initial 30+ days in Thailand. Could someone let me know if a double entry visa, obtained in Australia is good for two, 60 day periods or I need to obtain two 60 day visas to have the flexibility I want. Also could someone let me know if a Thai national needs a visa to travel to Hong Kong or only a passport. Thanks

The Visa is good for 2 entries of 60 days, each entry can be extended at Immigration for a further 30 days.

When you exit Thailand that entry is finished, even if you have only used a few days of it.

You can keep that stay alive by getting a Re Entry Permit at Immigration. It does not add days , it keeps your stay alive. If you wish to do this the fee is 1,000 Baht for a single or 3,800 Baht for a Multi.

According to this a Thai National can enter Visa Free for up to 30 days.

http://www.immd.gov.hk/ehtml/hkvisas_4.htm

The Visa is good for 2 entries of 60 days, each entry can be extended at Immigration for a further 30 days.

When you exit Thailand that entry is finished, even if you have only used a few days of it.

You can keep that stay alive by getting a Re Entry Permit at Immigration. It does not add days , it keeps your stay alive. If you wish to do this the fee is 1,000 Baht for a single or 3,800 Baht for a Multi.

According to this a Thai National can enter Visa Free for up to 30 days.

http://www.immd.gov.hk/ehtml/hkvisas_4.htm

Thanks for the info Lite much appreciated.