Spouse Visas To Uk

I made my spouse visa for my wife on the 4th of February and i am still waiting i am starting to suffer depression, everytime i call the embassy no-one answers the phone i call the VFS centre they tell me to wait. At first i was told id be waiting around 1 month i now find myself on over 2 months already im just considering quiting my job and going to thailand and going to see the embassy in person my life is getting wrecked because of this farce people say wait but at the end of the day we are people who have feelings when we get told to wait it just makes us more annoyed i want answers from the embassy and people who know what is going on because this has become a total joke :o

I made my spouse visa for my wife on the 4th of February and i am still waiting i am starting to suffer depression, everytime i call the embassy no-one answers the phone i call the VFS centre they tell me to wait. At first i was told id be waiting around 1 month i now find myself on over 2 months already im just considering quiting my job and going to thailand and going to see the embassy in person my life is getting wrecked because of this farce people say wait but at the end of the day we are people who have feelings when we get told to wait it just makes us more annoyed i want answers from the embassy and people who know what is going on because this has become a total joke :o

There's already a thread on the first page about this. Waiting times at the moment seem to be about 6 to 8 weeks. LINK TO OTHER THREAD