Will You Have Any Labrador Puppies In July ?

wileycoyote

Unfortunately our dog Selena has passed on.

If anyone knows if there will be Labrador Puppies in either late June/early July in the Mae Chan or Chiang Rai Districts

Please let us know .the ideal would be 2 puppies from the same litter ,one for each of my daughters .

I realise that I should have put ,this in Classifieds or Pets ,but I have more faith asking in my own forum area

Best Wishes

Wiley Coyote

CR is a bit small on this breeding of dogs and cats so i google some and found this link, its all in Thai you might need to look it with your wife.

Although the owner's post located in Bkk he/she did gave up house phone nr which is CR area code (053). This ad is recent so i think perhaps the puppies is in CR and not BKK, give them a call or so, best of luck!

http://www.thaionlinemarket.com/question.asp?QID=232411

I saw four female golden labrador puppies at a 'pet shop' in town last week, she quoted me 4,500baht but I think that was a special farang price, I can't remember the name of the road but will find out if you are interested. I also know that a TV member 'nongkhaiguide' recently bought one somewhere in CR, I'm sure he wouldn't mind if you pm him and ask.

Unfortunately our dog Selena has passed on.

If anyone knows if there will be Labrador Puppies in either late June/early July in the Mae Chan or Chiang Rai Districts

Please let us know .the ideal would be 2 puppies from the same litter ,one for each of my daughters .

I realise that I should have put ,this in Classifieds or Pets ,but I have more faith asking in my own forum area

Best Wishes

Wiley Coyote

CR is a bit small on this breeding of dogs and cats so i google some and found this link, its all in Thai you might need to look it with your wife.

Although the owner's post located in Bkk he/she did gave up house phone nr which is CR area code (053). This ad is recent so i think perhaps the puppies is in CR and not BKK, give them a call or so, best of luck!

http://www.thaionlinemarket.com/question.asp?QID=232411

Thank you konjianghai

This is a really cute site

There's an Englishman named Alex who has got a very tidy dog farm near the White Temple. They have several breeds but I don't think they have labs.

His mrs and in-laws are very well connected in the doggy world, so they might be able to put you on to something.

They have some very fine bulldogs and beagles.

I've sent you a PM with Alex's mobile number.

• 2 weeks later...

I decided to let Firefox have a go at translating the page....

I think they still need a little work on their translation software.

Sell puppy spicy minced meat salad, pour the mixture.

:o:D :D

I just worked it out, they've translated Labrador as larb.

:D

Edited by sceadugenga