English Speaking Pga Professionals?

Andy71

Hi,

can anyone tell me where I can find an Englich speaking PGA pro in Pattaya area?

I am an PGA qualified pro from England and I am looking for advice on teaching out here on a full time basis.

I am not looking for info on work permits or visas at present, just some friendly guidance from a fellow pro!

Details of any job vacancies would of course be very welcome also!

Thanks......

Hi,

can anyone tell me where I can find an Englich speaking PGA pro in Pattaya area?

I am an PGA qualified pro from England and I am looking for advice on teaching out here on a full time basis.

I am not looking for info on work permits or visas at present, just some friendly guidance from a fellow pro!

Thanks......

There are a couple that work at/used to work at Pattaya Driving Range on 3rd road.

Richard from England and an Australian (?) that I don't remember the name of.

They are both PGA pros.

Hi,

Thanks......

hey mate, http://www.wildinggolf.com/ theyre not in pattaya but one of theyre guys teaches at amata springs country club in chonburi on certain days, he could be a good guy to talk to, from memory his name is john, think he was either aussy or scottish but lived out here a long time.

Hi,

Thanks......

hey mate, http://www.wildinggolf.com/ theyre not in pattaya but one of theyre guys teaches at amata springs country club in chonburi on certain days, he could be a good guy to talk to, from memory his name is john, think he was either aussy or scottish but lived out here a long time.

I agree with the comment on Wilding Golf. I have been getting coaching from their Asoke branch, and John the Scot mentioned to me that they do coaching at the Amata Springs driving range on Saturdays.

Hi,

Thanks......

I agree with the comment on Wilding Golf. I have been getting coaching from their Asoke branch, and John the Scot mentioned to me that they do coaching at the Amata Springs driving range on Saturdays.

hey mark5335, what level golfer would you regard yourself and how have you found the coaching with wilding? are you being coached by John? cheers

Hi,

Thanks......

hey mark5335, what level golfer would you regard yourself and how have you found the coaching with wilding? are you being coached by John? cheers

JonnyB,

I shoot in the high 90s, I got my coaching from Henry at Wilding, he's a Malaysian. He also coached my (thai) wife. We are both playing signficantly better golf now, particularly my wife who now has a gorgeous looking golf swing. My swing has improved alot but it's not a text book swing like my wife's.

Before going to Wilding I was shooting up to 110. I had given the game up for 2 years due to illness and upon return to the game, my swing was way off plane. I'm now back on plane and the golf bug is back. In fact, I shot a 91 at Springfield last week which included a 42 on the back 9.

The best thing about Wilding is the 2 video camera angles and the ability to replay your shot in slow motion...as well as the air conditioned environment. A negative was the instructor being hesitant about coaching our swing using drivers...he always insisted on using the trusty 7 iron.

Edited by mark5335

• 3 months later...