Chinese F1

canopus1969

I am sorry about having to admit this but I am a F1 fan.

Having got that out of the way I need a venue of some sort – bar/restaurant - to watch the Chinese F1 on Sunday 19th as my usual local is shutting down for the day due to the water nonsense.

Please, any ideas for viewing greatly appreciated.

" Excuse me, can you stop all that party shrieking and throwing water , and turn that music down and trying to watch TV here " :o

No seriously , my Pattaya local is also closed on the 19 th.. that is main party day,, so not sure were is best.. home

I will watch replay no doubt . :D

Cheers

Having got that out of the way I need a venue of some sort – bar/restaurant - to watch the Chinese F1 on Sunday 19th as my usual local is shutting down for the day due to the water nonsense.

Just hope it is a dryer day for you than last Sunday was for me...

post-20091-1239099262_thumb.jpg

i expect Jamesons will be open with the no adverts South African feed with UK commentary and no Steve Slater screaming ''absolutely '' every other sentence and the good doctor (Ian Corness) on his usual perch

it may be a safe haven i think.

Drive up to the Lake Mabprachan Resort and spend the day there at the pool. Two BIG screens and several TVs in the restaurant. Plus quick computer consulting and troubleshooting by the resident nerd.

Drive up to the Lake Mabprachan Resort and spend the day there at the pool. Two BIG screens and several TVs in the restaurant. Plus quick computer consulting and troubleshooting by the resident nerd.

Thank you for the tip - I think we will join you there as they should (?) be free of water ..................

Sorry to be a pain, but can I ask for directions to Lake Mabprachan Resort ?

Thanks in advance

Never been myself, but I see that they have directions on their web page:

www dot Mabprachanresort dot com/location dot html

Oh heck - so simple - many thanks :o

My pleasure, and enjoy the race :D

Thank you for the tip - I think we will join you there as they should (?) be free of water ..................

The swimming pool is certainly not...