Most Pathetic Tsunami Donation Award

Veazer

I was doing a little laptop buying research on the net and found this on the the Fujitsu website. This is so pathetic, I can't believe they are actually boasting about this. It is stupid in so many ways I don't know where to start. I hope there is something missing from the article or something I am simply overlooking...

Fujitsu Contribution to Tsunami Disaster Relief Efforts

ITV, Shinawatra Tower 3, Viphawadee Road, Bangkok, 28 December 2004 —

On Tuesday 28, 2004, Fujitsu Systems Business (Thailand) Ltd. presented donation of 700 Fujitsu T-shirts costed 100,000 Baht to Mr.Niwattumrong Boonsongpaisan, Executive Director of ITV Public Co.,Ltd. in "Ruam Mue Ruam Jai (Hand in Hand)" TV program broadcasted during 3.00 pm-4.00 pm on ITV channel for helping the Tsunami tidal waves victims in the south of Thailand.

donation.jpg

Original link here.

If thats true, its shameless self promotion in the time of a tragedy, and it will be the last fujitsu item I buy. :o

If they'd quietly sent them out without the spokesmodels and photo-ops it would be a small but still decent gesture. The way they're doing it there is just sick.

cv

Edited by cdnvic

If thats true, its shameless self promotion in the time of a tragedy, and it will be the last fujitsu item I buy.  :o

If they'd quietly sent them out without the spokesmodels and photo-ops it would be a small but still decent gesture. The way they're doing it there is just sick.

cv

The milk of human kindness and the epitome of generosity :D

Paradorn the ugly tennis player announced he was giving 10,000 baht (then he was shamed into giving more).

What can you expect from a grown man who lets his mommy pick his girlfriends? :o

cv

Some people........ :D and he owes lots to Muang Thai. He'd spill more than that at a luncheon. :D Perhaps we should start an bottom-hole list for 2005