Seatran Boat 08:00 H To Samui

I wanted to get a ticket for a friend for this coming friday to go to Samui (Immigration) and the staff of Seatran Discovery said that the ship is out of service for at least 10 days. This is regarding the newer early morning 8 o'clock boat only. The other boats working accoding schedule, according the office in Thongsala.

Ham, your friend can still come to Samui and go to immigration. He can then simply get the later ferry back to KPG. I think the last one leaves from the big buddha pier, not actually near the big buddha, at 18-30 :o

Ham, your friend can still come to Samui and go to immigration. He can then simply get the later ferry back to KPG. I think the last one leaves from the big buddha pier, not actually near the big buddha, at 18-30 :o

THANKS H2oDunc

Will take the 7 o'clock boat in the morning :D, Lomprayah to Meanam, this due to the following holidays at the immigration. I'm afraid that there will be a lot of customer. Usually the 11 o'clock boat is enough to do the immigration stuff. But as I said it will be crowded I guess. And 18:30 h is correct, it is the "Haadrin Queen". Or Lomprayah at 17:30 h