Phuket To Lanta

baggies666

Hello , every year so far I have arranged to go to the island by just going to a tourist point and buying a ticket which includes a pick up from hotel, I was wondering is there any other options for me, either going directly to Phuket town and booking a more direct boat, travel time is this month and I know at the moment have to change, trip around 4 hours plus been getting much higher prices from last year, suppose have to get user to that here and in the uk.

Thanks

We went december last year, and just drove out of phuket up past krabi. Caught a boat from the port which travelled about 200metres, which brang us to the larger swampy nothingless of the larger lanta island, then another 50m boat trip over to the smaller one. These boats carry cars, so its cool to have you own transport over there.

Thanks this sounds a good idea, I like being in a little more control and means I can stop off as I choose.

We went december last year, and just drove out of phuket up past krabi. Caught a boat from the port which travelled about 200metres, which brang us to the larger swampy nothingless of the larger lanta island, then another 50m boat trip over to the smaller one. These boats carry cars, so its cool to have you own transport over there.

Hello , every year so far I have arranged to go to the island by just going to a tourist point and buying a ticket which includes a pick up from hotel, I was wondering is there any other options for me, either going directly to Phuket town and booking a more direct boat, travel time is this month and I know at the moment have to change, trip around 4 hours plus been getting much higher prices from last year, suppose have to get user to that here and in the uk.

Thanks

Check with Andaman Wave Masters.

If you book ahead the rate is better than if you just turn up at Rassada Pier (Phuket town).