Now That I'm Back Home On Vancouver Island

IanForbes

You might not be able to see bears in Chiang Mai, but there are plenty of hookers in Vancouver so no need to miss your fun. I believe they tend to work over in the East Side or maybe they haven't chased all the children off the side streets off of Davie on the West Side.

Sorry, I just don't get a thread that celebrates and extols prostitution between some Farang grandpa and young Thai women. I am sorry you can't find a way to more age appropriate relationships.

You might not be able to see bears in Chiang Mai, but there are plenty of hookers in Vancouver so no need to miss your fun. I believe they tend to work over in the East Side or maybe they haven't chased all the children off the side streets off of Davie on the West Side.

Sorry, I just don't get a thread that celebrates and extols prostitution between some Farang grandpa and young Thai women. I am sorry you can't find a way to more age appropriate relationships.

Who said anything about prostitution? Only you, but I'll answer your comment.

To compare the street hookers in North America (most of which who are druggies) to the working girls in Asia just shows your ignorance. In the two or three bars where I spend my time I just see a lot of people having a good time... including the girls working there. The ONLY time they are NOT having a good time is when there are no customers and they get bored sitting around waiting. There is NOTHING like that similar in North America. If there was then Thailand would lose 20% of its male tourists, and a lot of its single expats would go home to England or Australia.

Any man who says he would rather spend time with some old, fat and ugly woman rather than someone young and attractive is either a liar or he's gay. Take your choice; there are no other options. What you are suggesting is that every single man over the age of 50 should remain celibate for the rest of his life. I would rather spend my time with young women who are full of energy and like having a good time. I don't see anything similar to what Thailand has anywhere in North America, unless you include any bar where couples might get together. I'm not ready for a nursing home just yet and I don't want some prude telling me that is where I belong.

But, at no time on this thread have I suggested that any of these girls/women are hookers. Neither Ning nor Apple work in bars, but they are often there with friends. They are my friends that I've known for 3 or 4 years and I'll miss them when I'm away. What goes on between adults when they are alone together is nobody's business but their own. And, don't tell me a man doesn't pay for sex if he chooses to get married. And, to a woman who could leave him at any time for any reason and still walk off with half or more of what he has earned on his own.

I just happen to live two parallel lives that are totally unalike and I miss the other when I'm away. Besides my friends in Thailand I also miss riding my motorcycle around in the hot sun while wearing nothing but shorts and sandals. I miss riding my bike in the crazy Thai traffic that is similar to playing a video game... only for real. I am well aware of the risks, but it is a risk worth taking if you happen to enjoy life like I do. Like I said, I'm not ready for a nursing home just yet.

Who said anything about prostitution? Only you, but I'll answer your comment.

To compare the street hookers in North America (most of which who are druggies) to the working girls in Asia just shows your ignorance. In the two or three bars where I spend my time I just see a lot of people having a good time... including the girls working there. The ONLY time they are NOT having a good time is when there are no customers and they get bored sitting around waiting. There is NOTHING like that similar in North America. If there was then Thailand would lose 20% of its male tourists, and a lot of its single expats would go home to England or Australia.

Any man who says he would rather spend time with some old, fat and ugly woman rather than someone young and attractive is either a liar or he's gay. Take your choice; there are no other options. What you are suggesting is that every single man over the age of 50 should remain celibate for the rest of his life. I would rather spend my time with young women who are full of energy and like having a good time. I don't see anything similar to what Thailand has anywhere in North America, unless you include any bar where couples might get together. I'm not ready for a nursing home just yet and I don't want some prude telling me that is where I belong.

But, at no time on this thread have I suggested that any of these girls/women are hookers. Neither Ning nor Apple work in bars, but they are often there with friends. They are my friends that I've known for 3 or 4 years and I'll miss them when I'm away. What goes on between adults when they are alone together is nobody's business but their own. And, don't tell me a man doesn't pay for sex if he chooses to get married. And, to a woman who could leave him at any time for any reason and still walk off with half or more of what he has earned on his own.

I just happen to live two parallel lives that are totally unalike and I miss the other when I'm away. Besides my friends in Thailand I also miss riding my motorcycle around in the hot sun while wearing nothing but shorts and sandals. I miss riding my bike in the crazy Thai traffic that is similar to playing a video game... only for real. I am well aware of the risks, but it is a risk worth taking if you happen to enjoy life like I do. Like I said, I'm not ready for a nursing home just yet.

Well said Ian.

How old is the girl on the left? Apple is it?

Apple is either 21 or 22 but looks older than Ning. Ning is 24. Most Thai women are fairly flat chested and appear much younger than they really are. Many of the women in the girly bars of Pattaya have breast implants... as do the transvestites. I believe girls/women have to be at least 18 to work in a bar. Their ID cards ARE checked when they apply for work. Or, at least they are at the bars I frequent. I was told by a young woman in Phuket that she had to be 19 to work in a bar. Maybe there are different regulations in each province.

Apple and her friend Pan recently opened their own massage parlour. There are not a lot of good paying jobs for young people in Thailand, and especially not for girls with limited education and not much English. Most women who work in bars and restaurants learn English fairly quickly, or they don't succeed. I wish them all well.

johpa.

im just interested in how you know so much about hookers in the east side ? davie ? of vancouver canada coz ive never been there.

do you care to elaborate on where your knowledge came from ? after trying to knock ther peoples HONEST opinions of life in thailand and canada ?

i 150 % aggree with ian phorbes

dave2

ps ... moneyshot .. apples 21 .... well at least thats what she told me ... but who cares ... shes happy ... nings happy ... im happy ... ians happy ... everyones happy !... wheres the problem ?

its the SAD johpas and their opinions of others that need educating around here ..... NOT .. me , ian phorbes . apple or ning !

johpa ... take a good HARD look at yourself AND your opinions of others before you think of trying to degrade/ knock other people.

enjoy ... dave2 : )