Tourist Visa Extension

It is that time again when I need to worry about my visa. I had a double entry tourist visa issued in Phom Penh. The second entry was stamped March 6th and is valid until May 4th. I believe I can get an extension of 30 days from the immigration office for 1,900 THB. As a tourist, can I go to any immigration office?

What I have noticed before is that nearly always the permitted time to stay in Thailand has always been shorter than I calculated. 2 months is never 2 months, from date to date. I have a return flight to S.Korea on 2nd June. What date must I get my extension to be able to stay until 2nd June?

Thanks for any help and info.

Tony

It is that time again when I need to worry about my visa. I had a double entry tourist visa issued in Phom Penh. The second entry was stamped March 6th and is valid until May 4th. I believe I can get an extension of 30 days from the immigration office for 1,900 THB. As a tourist, can I go to any immigration office?

What I have noticed before is that nearly always the permitted time to stay in Thailand has always been shorter than I calculated. 2 months is never 2 months, from date to date. I have a return flight to S.Korea on 2nd June. What date must I get my extension to be able to stay until 2nd June?

Thanks for any help and info.

Tony

Yes, you can extend at any immigration office.

Bring photos, copy passport, copy visa and 1900 baht.

All your stamps are for 30 day periods not for months.