Cakes In Bangkok?

Beancurd

Hi, where can I find nicest cakes in Bangkok? Or any website that I can purchase online? Thanks  :o

The best cakes in Bangkok i've seen are in the cake shop on the ground floor of Isetan dept. store. they are very luxurrious and some are about 1000 baht for one. If you want something cheaper, 'seefah' on Thonglor ain't bad.

Quality baked goods are something of a rarity in LOS IMO. Have found a few places that sell some decent things though but not many. It's just not the same as back home.

For a cake in particular, I have really only ordered one before and it was from S&P and was pretty good. Dont remember the cost though.

On the top floor of the Emporium shopping complex there are a few places that sell cakes that look just divine but have never tried them.

If your looking for cheap and yummy cakes for an occasion the best thing to do is get one delivered (at the time you want) by Swansens, they're ice cream cakes are yummy and what better to eat in LOS?!

Plus most cakes that look nice here actually arn't! Avoid S+P :o

No need to avoid eating chicken!  No one has ever gotten bird flu from eating chicken -- only through direct contact with live or dead birds.  Don't worry about it!

I read the news saying one of the tiger at Thailand zoo ate a sick chicken and later the tiger was affected with the virus. And the tiger die so I think I have to play safe.

No need to avoid eating chicken!  No one has ever gotten bird flu from eating chicken -- only through direct contact with live or dead birds.  Don't worry about it!

I read the news saying one of the tiger at Thailand zoo ate a sick chicken and later the tiger was affected with the virus. And the tiger die so I think I have to play safe.

The tigers ate raw chicken. You are not at risk from eating cooked chicken. Be safe, but don't be stupid.

The tigers ate raw chicken. You are not at risk from eating cooked chicken. Be safe, but don't be stupid.

Ok noted thanks for the help. :o