Kevin Hunt

yeoldesage

Where is the usual verbose Kevin Hunt these days, seemingly not a day went by when he wasn't on his soapbox confabulating about one thing or another. Has someone done him harm?

Not that I was ever a particular fan of his (the water charge did it for me) but he did bring a certain earthy quality to the forum. And the Red Lion v O'Malley's saga was a TV special. When is the movie coming out? :o

post-566-1239270502_thumb.jpg

Cripes ..... that pic looks like something from a Monty Python skit....

:o

Heres to the reincarnation and the hereafter, Kevin

Just as an after thought, maybe if you just switched the letters on the fist and last names, noone would know its you

Edited by Gonzo the Face

His last post was on the 30th of December last year.......Didn't even notice he had gone :o

QUOTE (adjan jb @ 2008-12-29 20:27:00) post_snapback.gifQUOTE (KevinHUNT @ 2008-12-29 20:12:06) post_snapback.gifQUOTE (adjan jb @ 2008-12-29 19:58:51) post_snapback.gifQUOTE (Blinky Bill @ 2008-12-29 18:04:49) post_snapback.gifQUOTE (adjan jb @ 2008-12-29 18:00:37) post_snapback.gifWe haven't seen the OP for a while now. I hope he didn't severe his fingers.

I hope he didn't severely sever several of his fingers also mon ami.

Otherwise the sequel to "Where To Sharpen Knives?" might be "Where to get 4 of my fingers re-attached to my body?".

IMO Ram Hospital is the best place. They do nail polishing as well.

I know a guy who lost all his fingers in a chain saw accident. He managed to get to a hospital and they asked him why he didn't bring along his severed fingers as they may have been able to re-attach them.

He told them that he had thought of that but the problem was ...

he couldn't pick them up!! :D

And last but not least, as Kevin Hunt kindky reminded me, Ram gives free water.

Who told you about my Kinky side? I've been trying to keep it secret for years and now it's all over the web!!!

I'll have so many weirdos coming in now I may have to change it to the Pink Lion.

Thanks a lot!!!

Kevin is still in town. Things got more than a bit silly a while back, especially with the "free water" bit. I am not an apologist for Kevin, but I hope he has not been "banned." Shudder!

By the way, his tennis serve does not seem to have improved in the meantime! So, maybe he is working on that!

Kevin is still in town. Things got more than a bit silly a while back, especially with the "free water" bit. I am not an apologist for Kevin, but I hope he has not been "banned." Shudder!

By the way, his tennis serve does not seem to have improved in the meantime! So, maybe he is working on that!

I agree. I'm no apologist for him.

TV seems to have an ever expanding list of "hanging offences" maybe their advertisers should have a word.

Perhaps a moderator or somebody would be so kind as to tell us mere members why such a high-profile poster in the CM forum was banned, if that is actually the case. I, too, am concerned at the increased interference of certain moderators and their almost condescending attitude to fellow adults and the curtailment of freedom of speech which is, imho, one of the reasons why forums like this one have become so popular.

I shall now await my rap on the knuckles or detention after school for being so outspoken.

I shall now await my rap on the knuckles or detention after school for being so outspoken.

It was his decision, but further discussion on this matter will end up closing this topic. No rap - yet. :o

Did I understand this correctly ???

If we discuss or add to the threadt, it will be closed

and/or

If we don't add to the thread it closes/dies automatically ?????

O my God

Perhaps a moderator or somebody would be so kind as to tell us mere members why such a high-profile poster in the CM forum was banned
Did I understand this correctly ???

If we discuss or add to the threadt, it will be closed

Sorry for the confusion. My comment was regarding discussion of moderation in public, not the topic per se.

the free water thread wasn't just closed,it was completely deleted, so kevin resigned in protest of moderator over-reaction

Resigned Member and Banned are two different categories.

Signed,

Decided Not To Resign Member

Does one carry more status and honor/honour than the other ???

Inqueering minds would like to know.

Edited by Gonzo the Face

the free water thread wasn't just closed,it was completely deleted, so kevin resigned in protest of moderator over-reaction

Resigned Member and Banned are two different categories.

Signed,

Decided Not To Resign Member

Does one carry more status and honor/honour than the other ???

Guess that's determined by the individual reader.

The point was that members are not banned for resigning nor does one have to get banned in order to resign.

Simply not posting any further is all that is necessary for the Resigned Member category.

Edited by sriracha john

Let's start a new free the water thread and wear blue shirts. We can drive to Thapae Gate during Songkran and drink alcohol.

not for kevin , he's a red , a liverpool supporter that is, but i like the idea of him wearing the royal blue of everton :o