Friday 10 April 2009 Extra Holiday

george

That's Just Great! The longer the Songkran Break - the more people die from accidents.

A quick search of the board reveals that the PPP government added an extra holiday last year for Songkran (16 April). I'm sure that if I searched further that I would find the same hand-wringing posts from you regarding last year's extended Songkran holiday, wouldn't I? :o

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A quick search of the board reveals that the PPP government added an extra holiday last year for Songkran (16 April). I'm sure that if I searched further that I would find the same hand-wringing posts from you regarding last year's extended Songkran holiday, wouldn't I? :o

I agree it's not a precedent except for the timing. I believe there have been several times an extra day has been given, but usually with a weeks notice.

Arrived to work at the University and it is business as usual. So much for that extra day off. :o

Well, looks like the University is included in the day off, just nobody knew. :D Had a lot of business to take care of anyway today.