There Are Prepaid Credit Card For Thai Citizen?

Hello friends,

I ask your opinion about a question that made me my wife and which I can not give an answer: in short, his sister and his cousin living in Thai would like to purchase products they saw on a website: the cousin has an account in a bank (but he has trouble to get a credit card, I did not understand if is too difficult for him ask for it or if the bank does not want to give him :o ...), and I frankly do not I know what to answer.

All I know, is that to make online purchases I recommend to take a prepaid credit card (or rechargeable c.c.), because they being independent from any bank accounts (and also with a modest amount), they are the more secure way for online purchases.

But in Thailand, there are prepaid credit cards freely bought from Thai, also if they are not bank account holders?

StK

Kasikornbank has a "virtual Visa debet card".... It is linked to your account.

This means that the Thai citizen must first open an account in this bank and after require thi debit card? :o

Is is not very simple....

There are debit card that the Thai can buy without open an bank account (totally independent from any bank account)?

Thanks.