Polka Dot Shirts Fight Lilac And Floral Shirt Coalition

Miserere

I think falangs should have shirts too. If all the falangs living here got together and wore colourful shirts.....fuschia? Yes I think fuschia would be nice. We could block roads.....occupy an airport or two.........maybe get some visa regulations changed?

I think falangs should have shirts too. If all the falangs living here got together and wore colourful shirts.....fuschia? Yes I think fuschia would be nice. We could block roads.....occupy an airport or two.........maybe get some visa regulations changed?

umm, all kidding aside? you might be onto something. i just want to make ganja free and legal! :o

Before the big birthday for the King, I had gotten a yellow shirt. Then at work they gave us a yellow shirt to wear each Monday. Then when PAD hijacked yellow, I really didn't feel comfortable wearing it. At work sometime back we received a new shirt, this time Red (with yellow writing). Now, don't feel comfortable wearing that one. Seems blue is out of the question. Guess I am stuck with Pink!

There's always room for one more shirt....sounds like a good business to be in in these tough times.

What shirt colour are you?

My favourite colour: plaid :o:D

I think plaid is a design, not a color!