Outlaw Motorcycle Gangs?

actiondell4

think its the 'village people' type outfits that puts people off .... all that leather and chains stuff ..??

If there's five bike clubs on Samui then it's probably what attracts members rather than puts them off.

dont mind stupid comments like that ..what does he want bikers to wear ...suits.....leather was for protection more than anything years ago ...now its mostly cordura,kevlar..gortex etc..coz the leather never was much good in the rain

You don't mean the leather jackets without sleeves do you. :o

think its the 'village people' type outfits that puts people off .... all that leather and chains stuff ..??

If there's five bike clubs on Samui then it's probably what attracts members rather than puts them off.

dont mind stupid comments like that ..what does he want bikers to wear ...suits.....leather was for protection more than anything years ago ...now its mostly cordura,kevlar..gortex etc..coz the leather never was much good in the rain

You don't mean the leather jackets without sleeves do you. :D

lol :o

The inventor of the Harley-Davidson motorcycle, Arthur Davidson, died and went to heaven.

At the gates, St. Peter told Arthur. 'Since you've been such a good man and your motorcycles have changed the world, your reward is, you can hang out with anyone you want to in heaven.'

Arthur thought about it for a minute and then said, 'I want to hang out with God.'

St. Peter took Arthur to the Throne Room, and introduced him to God.

God recognized Arthur and commented, 'Okay, so you were the one who invented the Harley-Davidson motorcycle?'

Arthur said, 'Yeah, that's me...'

God commented, 'Well, what's the big deal in inventing something that's pretty unstable, makes noise and pollution and can't run without a road?'

Arthur was a bit embarrassed, but finally spoke, 'Excuse me, but aren't you the inventor of woman?'

God said, 'Ah, yes.'

'Well,' said Arthur, 'professional to professional, you have some major design flaws in your invention!'

1. There's too much inconsistency in the front-end suspension.

2. It chatters constantly at high speeds.

3. Most rear ends are too soft and wobble about too much.

4. The intake is placed way too close to the exhaust.

5. The maintenance costs are outrageous!!!!

'Hmmmmm, you may have some good points there,' replied God, 'hold on..'

God went to his Celestial supercomputer, typed in a few words and waited for the results.

The computer printed out a slip of paper and God read it.

'Well, it may be true that my invention is flawed,' God said to Arthur, 'but according to these numbers, more men are riding my invention than yours.'

The inventor of the Harley-Davidson motorcycle, Arthur Davidson, died and went to heaven.

At the gates, St. Peter told Arthur. 'Since you've been such a good man and your motorcycles have changed the world, your reward is, you can hang out with anyone you want to in heaven.'

Arthur thought about it for a minute and then said, 'I want to hang out with God.'

God recognized Arthur and commented, 'Okay, so you were the one who invented the Harley-Davidson motorcycle?'

God commented, 'Well, what's the big deal in inventing something that's pretty unstable, makes noise and pollution and can't run without a road?'

Arthur was a bit embarrassed, but finally spoke, 'Excuse me, but aren't you the inventor of woman?'

God said, 'Ah, yes.'

'Well,' said Arthur, 'professional to professional, you have some major design flaws in your invention!'

God went to his Celestial supercomputer, typed in a few words and waited for the results.

'Well, it may be true that my invention is flawed,' God said to Arthur, 'but according to these numbers, more men are riding my invention than yours.'

:o:D :D :D :D :wai::P

God said, 'Ah, yes.'

:o:D:D:D:D:wai::P

back to topic................

God said, 'Ah, yes.'

:o:D:D:D:D:wai::P

back to topic................

ok grumpy!!!!!

Are there any gay motor cycle clubs in pattaya?

poofs mc i think the name you are looking for.........no there is none of them in pattaya ......there is enough arsebandits around pattaya without bikers at it too....whats the world coming too :o

A few "outlaw" motorcycle groups etc have clubs worldwide,does Thailand have "bikie " gangs.

The only ones i have seen are charity type bikie groups who still wear the leather jackets but seem to do charity work.oncern for Thai

i know several countries now having trouble with violence especially amongst each other.

Does Pattaya have trouble with any outlaw motorbike groups,is it a big concern for Thai Police?

Only if their not wearing helmuts :)

• 3 weeks later...
bandidos mc are the only big international club in thailand ,mad dogs mc would be one of the big international asian clubs there too.they have chapters in most asian countries ,they are known as a supporter club of the hells angels....hells angels have been trying to get in for a while ..maybe they will some time through some supporter club or something like that ...i see a new club -house of pain mc ...this is the hells angels newest supporter club there started up by a mad dog mc member ..they use red n white colours too..

there used to be alot of fighting years ago between all the different clubs in thailand but now they all party together,,jumeen the president of burapa mc thailand put a stop to all the fighting ...he got all the clubs together and sorted it out ...now they all ride for peace...this is the motto used for most of the big bike weeks "ride for peace" make love no war party.........

thailand bike weeks are very enjoyable..great music ,entertainment etc ..thailand has some of the best custom bikes to be seen any where in the world....

bandidos are growing in popularity in thailand with many chapters throughout the country...i know some of these guys and they are sound,nice dudes...there is hundreds of clubs in thailand now ..they all wear back patches...every one parties together and that is a good thing....

most of the bigger clubs have their own club houses ,where they hold meetings and invite friends over for parties...these clubs do some great work for charities..the jesters mc thailand have generated millions of baht for charities over the years..

dont judge these bikers when you see them ...get to know them first before you make assumptions about them because there is some really sound people involved in these clubs....like any social scene in society ,there will always be some <deleted> involved,,but thats life i suppose.........and to all those people knocking harleys ..go for a ride on one first and come back and tell me you diddent enjoy yourself...i rode sports bikes for years fireblades,r1s,gsxrr,zxrs..then one day a friend of mine gave me his custom harley for a spin ...i came back hooked,,,its a different buzz than from a sports bike..feet forward, arms wide and believe me they can move fast to when youn want too.....its not what you ride its the brotherhood of friendship thats important........

Barrybike, thanks for your interest in us. I am Tim Wood, President of Mad Dog MC Thailand.

I would just like to clarify a couple of points you have raised: We are not a support club to the Hells Angels or anyone else. The 'House of Pain' is not to the best of my kinowledge a Motorcycle club, but a tattoo studio and is nothing to do with us.

The Mad Dog Motorcycle Club started in Manila, Philippines fifteen years ago and is now established in Japan, Hong Kong and Singapore as well as here in Pattaya. We are, I believe, the largest club in Asia, consisting of men from all walks of life and many nationalities who enjoy each other's company and riding motorcycles. As with the other established clubs in Thailand, we have no interest in 'criminal activities' or causing trouble of any kind. Most of our members are in their forties and fifties and either work off shore or are retired from responsible jobs. We have a good relationship with other clubs including the Banditos.

Please visit our international website if interested in learning more about us: mdmc.org.

Next time you see one of us say hello, he might even buy you a beer!

Tim.

HELLO HELLO HELLO

barry it's in sweden the rocker's on patch are blue & white.some arrangement with H A.

Finnland too but mostly drunk by midday when here for a visit.8 members farang here in phuket.hangaround places Otop patong ,black cat bar soi gonzo,joe jacket leathershop,rockhard,sure rockcity,robert place kata.see you.

You don't mean the leather jackets without sleeves do you. :)

or the pants with the ass cut out called CHAPS!

• 3 months later...
i think the noise is a pleasant noise as is an F1 car, if they werent so noisy i wouldnt be interested in buying one and nor i suspect would others who own them if they were honest...........its very hard to get the same sound from any other bike.They dont sound the same as the trucks or non silenced normal cars on the road. Its not about being heard etc but it is nice to see the jealous faces or screwed up faces of those that think theyre offensive...cant beat that for sure .

I find the noise of a Harley without decent mufflers very annoying, and it has nothing at all to do with jealousy. It's an assault to the ears and loud Harley riders are attention seekers whether you like to admit it or not.

100% agree. Must have to do with something dug deeper in the psyche than we want to know about. I am not jealous.

As for F1, rock Music etc...I can CHOOSE when I want to expose myself to the noise. As for a passing Harley I cannot. This also applies to those pick-ups converted into a disco. Had one at a red light next to me and wasn't able to listen to a customer on the phone.

Isn't it a 2000 baht fine for talking on the phone while your driving????? I think if ANYONE endanjours people in traffic its YOU on your dam_n mobile trying to do business while driving. If I was riding next to you on my hog I would most likely whip out my shlong and piss all over you so you pay attention to whats going on in traffic. Also if you dont like noise why not move to bum fuk Alaska?

100% agree. Must have to do with something dug deeper in the psyche than we want to know about. I am not jealous.

As for F1, rock Music etc...I can CHOOSE when I want to expose myself to the noise. As for a passing Harley I cannot. This also applies to those pick-ups converted into a disco. Had one at a red light next to me and wasn't able to listen to a customer on the phone.

Isn't it a 2000 baht fine for talking on the phone while your driving????? I think if ANYONE endanjours people in traffic its YOU on your dam_n mobile trying to do business while driving. If I was riding next to you on my hog I would most likely whip out my shlong and piss all over you so you pay attention to whats going on in traffic. Also if you dont like noise why not move to bum fuk Alaska?

1) There are those bluetooth headsets in the market that make phone calls i the car legal

2) I was at a red light. Stationary.

3) Delivering such personal attacks is not tolerated on this board and will be sanctioned by the moderation team.

4) Attacking a moderator is even less appreciated in this forum

• 9 years later...
On 9/18/2009 at 3:28 PM, thailandbluegrass said:

Also if you dont like noise why not move to bum fuk Alaska?

No doubt there will be dipshit, redneck Harley owners there as well. A Harley owner is so desperate for attention he needs to make as much noise as possible. Look at me, look at me!

Edited by giddyup
  • Sad 1