Sihanoukville, Cambodia

jimmi

I am planing a trip to Cambodia and would like to go to Sihanoukville as I have never been there, or anywhere else in Cambodia. Are there any Gay venues there. I do not believe or expect this to be anywhere close to Thailand for the Gay scene, but are there any? Can anyone tell me about the gay scene in Sihanoukville, or even Cambodia in general. If not Sihanoukville is there another town or city?

I am planing a trip to Cambodia and would like to go to Sihanoukville as I have never been there, or anywhere else in Cambodia. Are there any Gay venues there. I do not believe or expect this to be anywhere close to Thailand for the Gay scene, but are there any? Can anyone tell me about the gay scene in Sihanoukville, or even Cambodia in general. If not Sihanoukville is there another town or city?

I have a friend living in Sihanoukville & he informs me that there is no Gay scene Here mainly in Phnom Penh.

Hope that helps.

Cheers Tony

Seim reap has 2 bars, one the blue chilli, and another whos name i forget. The blue chilli is located on Rue temple, in the older part of town.

Phnom Pen has another blue chilli bar, close to the river, if you walk out of the Paragon hotel, located on the riverfront road,turn left, then turn left up the next street, its on the right, about 30 meters from the corner .very small frontage, and easy to miss. A google search for blue chilli will bring up a couple of sites, and a map. Hope this helps