Looking For A Room On The Darkside

AceCafe

Title says it all. I'm looking for a room on the Darkside, prefer around Soi Khao Noi, cheaper the better, furnished or not, no problem. A whole floor of a shophouse would suit, or a purpose built studio in an apartment block, not really bothered. Important part is parking..... hopefully off-street and covered.

Alternatively, if anyone knows of an empty but clean and tiled 3 or 4 storey shophouse up for a reasonable rent, no key money, please let me know. Prefer the far side of the railway/new road, and again, prefer Khao Noi. Thanks.

Anyone?

There is tons of good stuff available what you are looking for. I am most familiar with Nern Plub Wan but I'm sure plenty on Kao Noi too. Best is to drive/walk around areas that you like and you will see plenty of signs on buildings and street-posts.

How about an empty 3 storey shophouse on Chaiyapruek 2, 12,000 / month, no key money? PM me if you are interested.

Just a wee bit too far south for what I have in mind but thank you very much for the heads-up.

Over the railway lines on Soi Khao Noi on the right (from Sukhumvit) there must be 30 shop houses being built by Chockchai.......not quite finished yet and i dont know if they are for sale or rent but worth a look.

Also a bit further up past Nois bar and going up the hill there are a few shop houses on the left with signs up for rent......they are on the block with Paradise bar.

Even further up the Soi (another 600m or so) and on the same block as the banana bar (on the right) are a few newly built shop houses for rent.

Best idea is to have a run up the Soi and write down a few phone numbers.