Golf In Pattaya

ruds

Where is the best golf range in Pattaya? I want to practice my chipping and putting really

The best place i find for practicing my short game is the Pattaya Asia Hotel in Soi 4 South Pattaya,What they have is a 9 hole par three course and also a nice practice area for bunker shots and pitching and putting Cost you around 350 Baht for all day Good luck Robbie...

hmmmm. driving range on third road, about midway between central pattaya road and North pattaya road. Hit some balls there about two years ago. Can't recall the chipping and putting arrangement. Thought it had a small putting green with six or seven holes.

I don't think there is a best range in the area. They all operate on a low budget, have sh*t balls and mats. If you have transport go out to Phoenix golf course and use their range at 40 baht per tray. Better mats and nice atmosphere but no traps for practice. You can carry some balls over to the course putting greens and practice very short chips and putting. I think they have a sign that says you can pay extra and hit from the grass area.

It looks like Pride driving range at the top of Pattaya Klang is getting a make over. Staff there told me they will have new balls, new matts and new nets from monday. The green needs some attention though

• 4 weeks later...
Golf in Pattaya, I would like to recommend you should visit Pattaya Country Club & Resort boasts over 2,000 rai of Private land. Enjoy a round of golf on this standard 18- hole golf course and you will not regret it. It is by far the largest and arguably the best golf course in the area, including a mini golf course for beginners. The course has all the facilities you need and is just 15km from Pattaya. The accommodation and entertainment at this country club are also outstanding.

www.travelroaming.com/golf-pattaya-country-club-blog.php

Further information please contact to [email protected]

you obviously have some connection with them as compared so many other courses in the area it a goat track.

Burapha Golf Club is your best met mate, the range is really good and also have 2 sperate greens to chip and putt, one is located down near the club house while the other is near the range, also have a bunker at the one near the clubhouse and the grass on the greens was in great condition last time i was there.