State Of Emergency Declared For Bangkok

george

I spoke to my extended family today (and some of them are leaning red shirts). None of the supported the Red Shirts activities. They were, to a one, horrified at the scene of the red shirts beating the PM's secretary, and completely support the government working to restore order to the capital. I would say that if they feel this way, its safe to say that most Thai's also feel that way.

I spoke to a Thai in the 7/11 who supported the red shirts and blamed the Army for this escalation and the Government's inability to control the situation.

I would say that if he felt that way, it is safe to say most Thais also feel that way.

I went to Family Mart spoke to a thai and they were againt the red shirts, It is safe to say that most thais also feel that way !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went to the 7/11 and spoke to a Thai today , I did not understand what he said.

I think he was against the reds. :o

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I spoke to my extended family today (and some of them are leaning red shirts). None of the supported the Red Shirts activities. They were, to a one, horrified at the scene of the red shirts beating the PM's secretary, and completely support the government working to restore order to the capital. I would say that if they feel this way, its safe to say that most Thai's also feel that way.

I spoke to a Thai in the 7/11 who supported the red shirts and blamed the Army for this escalation and the Government's inability to control the situation.

I would say that if he felt that way, it is safe to say most Thais also feel that way.

lol to true...

You can't base what most "Thai;s think" off of a polling sample of a few people... it just does not hold up, a true poll across provinces run through a monteycarlo model... until then... well stop pretending to know what most thai's think

Not a few - one

Maybee I am wrong but "OptimusPrimeBKK" first said he spoke to some of his extended family and from that decided the majority of Thai's ....

Then as a JOKE (I THINK) "Oberkommando" replied back with he talked to a 7/11 person so he decided all Thai's think.....

I think OptimusPrimeBKK really believes that his extended family represent all Thai's thinking.... I think "Oberkommando" was just poking fun at OptimusPrimeBKK

:D

eldar1, is the girl in your avatar your girfriend?

if so, could i ask you what she is saying?

i wish she was but my wife might have other ideas about that :o TBH i have no clue what she is saying, i think i might be one of those mysteries best left unsolved

Please note that at this time, due to the high number of posts, posts that are deemed in contravention of the rules or inappropriate will be deleted without notice given to the poster.

This was really nice and kind and wise.

I appreciate your attitude and the reason i spoke that way to any here was just to TRY to do as you made now. Staying out of all of this,just watching it and to hope all will be better soon, was my message to those 2 huys. As you said - all have 2 sides and it's not good farangs are fighting here as one side is for reds and the other one for yellows. This is above the all, THAI MATTER and PROBLEM...I am didn't classified anyone here but i didn't like they are staying on this or that side. That all is THAI BUSINESS and it is wrong as those 2 guys did. to take aside, wherever is that side. THAT was my point and message to farangs here.

You packed the same my thoughts in much better way then i did but the message is the same as mine.

Thanks for contribution we all here calm down.

Cheers mate.

Stop calling them "protesters", they are nothing more than thaksin's brainless goons.

They need to be prosecuted for their crimes and thaksin must be charged and convicted for treason.

Agreed about conviction, but they must first convict the YELLOW leaders before convicting the RED leaders, they need to convict in the order the crimes took place....

i wish she was but my wife might have other ideas about that :D TBH i have no clue what she is saying, i think i might be one of those mysteries best left unsolved

I'll vote your avatar for the next TV avatar context :o

Stop calling them "protesters", they are nothing more than thaksin's brainless goons.

They need to be prosecuted for their crimes and thaksin must be charged and convicted for treason.

Agreed about conviction, but they must first convict the YELLOW leaders before convicting the RED leaders, they need to convict in the order the crimes took place....

convict means ending the court process, arent the yellows are awaiting court? next step is CHARGING the red leaders, then they will await court also.

Forget sides, forget colors

There are few thousand of people running around and terrorising the city.

Red shirts want democracy and freedom of speech and according to them peaceful protests are 100% lawful, so what would they call going around and attacking cars, residents who shout at them?

Whats good for the goose, must be good for the gender!

If They can attack people for no reason and hospitalize them, i really do not see a problem with army doing the same to them.

Threatening to blow up LPG tanker in the residential area is domestic terrorism and no excuse can be used to justify that.

Should they have just blocked the roads and do nothing to harm other or property-this would of been a different story.

And what i found most terrifying is seeing video on BBC/CNN and other channels with kids throwing molotovs at the army. Where the F*****K are the parents and how the F***K would any parent allow his kids to do this, irrespective of what side they support.

This is no longer a fight for democracy, but a bunch of retards running around and attacking an destroying anything and everything in their way.

Something like a pack of stray angry dogs-it is time to put them to sleep.

May be army should shoot a few for the sake of millions that are getting hurt by this, and i only hope no more civilians will be hurt by the pack of retards.

convict means ending the court process, arent the yellows are awaiting court? next step is CHARGING the red leaders, then they will await court also.

true.

i wish she was but my wife might have other ideas about that :o TBH i have no clue what she is saying, i think i might be one of those mysteries best left unsolved

she is saying "scoouuuuussssse" because I have just entered the room causing her instant horniness :D

Exactly............presumably starting with Thaksin's many crimes against humanity when he first gave the order to use extra-judicial means to kill potential drug pushers. Or perhaps a retrial of the Alpine Land Scandal where the judges who more or less admitted accepting bribes from Thaksin would also be in the dock? It's a good idea, but where does it all stop in a country like Thailand? :o

she is saying "scoouuuuussssse" because I have just entered the room causing her instant horniness :D

You are all wrong she is lookig for me and asking me to marry her OK

Last year, when the yellows held Govt. house for 3 months, the Govt. was too ineffective and weak to take action. This one isn't. That was the Govt. you support, and this one you don't................... eh?

You must know who funds the yellows, who backs them up and who their guards are. Ever wonder why PAD guards have guns?

I went to Family Mart spoke to a thai and they were againt the red shirts, It is safe to say that most thais also feel that way !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

According to this outstanding surveying, i guess we can safely say 7-11 is anti-gov and family mart is pro-gov. BREAKING NEWS

Bugger off m8, I saw her first! lol...Eldars avatar...finally something worth fighting over!

Exactly............presumably starting with Thaksin's many crimes against humanity when he first gave the order to use extra-judicial means to kill potential drug pushers. Or perhaps a retrial of the Alpine Land Scandal where the judges who more or less admitted accepting bribes from Thaksin would also be in the dock? It's a good idea, but where does it all stop in a country like Thailand? :o

Before Khun Thaksin, was everyone clean?

i wish she was but my wife might have other ideas about that :D TBH i have no clue what she is saying, i think i might be one of those mysteries best left unsolved

You are all wrong she is lookig for me and asking me to marry her OK

I have traced the source of this avator - and the girl is an Asian child model (Sing Foo - not real name). She was 12 when she posed for this short. maybe you thought she was younger - sickos :o

Forgot already the name? Here it is: Khun Chuan!

We can fight back and forth all we want. In the end it comes down to this. Why is Abhisit afraid of holding elections if he's so sure that the majority wants him?

There will never be a win/win situation to satisfy all colors. How about renting out country to be govern by another state-Burma or China comes to mind -lol

Reds gaining consents among bkk people!!

Groups crash near Petchburi soi 7. As the people were enjoying themselves splashing water to celebrate Songkran, the group encountered the Redshirted members and they engadging a fight that left a few people injured (hope reds). From The Nation

:o:D:D:D:D

What are you saying Koo? if others were dirty that makes it ok that he was dirty?

Forgot already the name? Here it is: Khun Chuan!

Chuan Leekpai?

Found guilty by the National Counter Corruption Commission for not declaring shares in a co-operative?

That Chuan?

The guy who's nickname is 'the painter' because of his staunch defence of cabinet ministers in his government accused of corruption?

Same Chuan?