Moving To Thailand

Never mind what haters say, ignore them 'til they fade away. Amazing they ungrateful after all the game I gave away.

Safe to say I paved the way, for you cats to get paid today. You still be wasting days away now had I never saved the day.

Today I sat at my desk and laughed why am I wasting my time getting advice from a bunch of old farts negative old farts that are so upset and jealous at there own life they want to attack me in anyway. Yes I suffer from social anxiety Approximately 13.3 percent of the general population may meet criteria for social anxiety disorder at some point in their lifetime, according to the highest survey estimate. But i was lucky I seeked health from a professional and it lead me to be a success.

If I want to get involved in business I will use the services of sunbelt asia they wont give me rubbish advice. They wont be jealous like you old fools. I think you are just upset I am young and rich and can have any girl i want in pattaya. You old fart are also hypocrites hiding from something to that’s why you came to Thailand in the first place. Made so many mistakes in life you hide behind a computer getting angry at anyone that wants to make something of themselves because you’re so jealous I might do it and do it well.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello my name is RAY, im 26 years of age and am looking at moving to BANGKOK/pattaya. I currently live in Australia. I have been to pattaya many times and have fallen in love with the life style. I love eating all the time and going to the gym and walking on the beach and like the friendly ladies at night. I feel i can live a better life there than I do now. I find im am very lonely here in Australia.I don t understand why Im tall and have no physical defromities and am very fit. Like being kept busy. I was wondering if you could provide me with some advice. I am currently am financialy secure and have enough money to rent my unit and live off investments from australia. I have done very well on the stock market recently too

I want to keep my investments in Australia and have income from the investment used to live in pattaya or bangkok. I can afford to live off 100 000 baht a month. I also have enough mony to invest in a business In the next year I want to get into the shallow end of the pool with a little business. I want something that can just break even and keep me occupied for a few hours a day so maybe a coffee shop. In the near future I will come into money and may be buy a hotel or apartment complex or buy a guest house (blue chip only). Can anyone provide me with any advice on people who have done this. please it would be so much appreciated. I am honestly thinking at the end of the year to move up and give it ago Lifes to short to be unhappy. I want to live in the land of the smiles

Here is a great idea, come to Pattaya, sign up a big expensive lease and meet many Thai Hookers. Even though you think you wont get caught, you eventually get stung for 200-300 Thousand (if your lucky) by a Thai girl, you buy a Bar or a cheap hotel for 3-5Million, and that goes belly up after 2 years.....The land of smiles looks very inviting from afar, just look at all the recent events, Thai people are very disturbed..... and have many issues...if you scratch beneath the surface.... i would suggest you invest in Australia Real Estate now it has almost bottomed out.... not in Thai Hookers

what makes you think thai hookers are on his agenda........ :o:D:D .

his wanting to get into small business is worrisome.

How did this turn from a thread about a guy asking for financial/business advice regarding a move to Thailand into a thread about guys bitching over western women and how good Thai prostitutes are in comparison? - Aren't there alternative websites that cater for the looser end of the market? - This, I though was the business and financial branch of ThaiVisa.

if you didnt know sir, thailand is all bout sex for the majority of single dudes.

I think you are just upset I am young and rich and can have any girl i want in pattaya.

I think it would be an exaggeration to say you can get any girl in Pattaya - that you can get quite a fair percentage in Pattaya is probably nearer the truth.

But then, that doesn't differentiate you in anyway from a whole lot of old guys who go to Pattaya - be very careful you do not become that which you despise.

If I was 26 and a self made millionaire then the world would be my oyster....

put it this way if you are what you say you are then you should have more ability, also thailand wouldn't be the one and only for me, i'd be looking to make more money out of my ability...

yes I am saying 'you have no ability' :o

you can pay but they feel sick afterowoods think about it you guys are old and ugly and tight, i am young beautiful good body and rich they beg to get the easy money from me when I walk with a young lass people think he got her well done they look good together. When you walk with a girl a young girl 30 to 40 years your younger people say she is with you cause of the money. Hahahah ugly bastards no wonder you dont wont me being here ruining your fun, girls probably will reject old ugly bastards like you cause more youngins after finding out about the place. hahah by the way i dont earn 100k a month i put a low ball figure in too not make you old fart jeolous. i OWN COMERCIAL PROPERTY, plus shares I earn 937500baht a month so crank that here look at my comsec account that cant be forged. Its the real deal im a self made millionaire now give me some respect old fart

Edited by ray35ty

you can pay but they feel sick afterowoods think about it you guys are old and ugly and tight, i am young beautiful good body and rich they beg to get the easy money from me when I walk with a young lass people think he got her well done they look good together. When you walk with a girl a young girl 30 to 40 years your younger people say she is with you cause of the money. Hahahah ugly bastards no wonder you dont wont me being here ruining your fun, girls probably will reject old ugly bastards like you cause more youngins after finding out about the place. hahah by the way i dont earn 100k a month i put a low ball figure in too not make you old fart jeolous. i OWN COMERCIAL PROPERTY, plus shares I earn 937500baht a month so crank that here look at my comsec account that cant be forged. Its the real deal im a self made millionaire now give me some respect old fart

you the man!!! why pattaya and thailand, the thing that drew me to the place was the fact I could get a root cheap cheap :o

I remember when I did some name calling and it was even via PM I got threatened with banning and was not allowed to submit posts for a couple of days (the hardest time in my life :o ).

I guess mods are sleeping.