Getting Auto-logged In Under Another Posters Name

taxexile

i use the "remember" function when i log in so that i dont have log in every time i access thai visa, however sometimes now when i turn on my computer and go to thai visa i automatically get logged into the account of "nowgoal", i have to log out and then log in again under my own username.

why is this?

Guest Reimar
i use the "remember" function when i log in so that i dont have log in every time i access thai visa, however sometimes now when i turn on my computer and go to thai visa i automatically get logged into the account of "nowgoal", i have to log out and then log in again under my own username.

why is this?

Could you tell at what date and time this was first happens please? Thanks.

1. Your computer has not been used by someone else and have a cookie monster causing it?

2. I used to have that happen on another board some years ago and I am the only user on my computer - so I know it can happen with some software. But have never had it happen here - although seldom sign off.

• 4 weeks later...

I've had this happen to me before also. And no matter how many times I logged out and in again, I would still end up logged into this other persons account, and that person was logged into mine.

Be careful, I received a PM from a moderator a couple of months ago accusing me of having 2 accounts and warning me that 1 of my accounts must be closed. They said they had noticed that my computer had been logging into 2 accounts. I had to go into detail to explain this problem to the moderator who then gave me the all clear.

I don't know how I managed stopped the problem of being logged into someone elses account, but it just stopped happening after a few days.