Need House Insurance

obi1970

hi All

The wife and i just bought ourself a house in Ban Chang and now im looking to insure the property.

im looking for basic insurance (fire,water,storm damage etc..etc.. and if possible burglary. Can anyone recommend ma where to go and what insurange i should take (prefere Ban Chang/Pattaya area)

Thx Obi :o

Edited by obi1970

hi All

The wife and i just bought ourself a house in Ban Chang and now im looking to insure the property.

im looking for basic insurance (fire,water,storm damage etc..etc.. and if possible burglary. Can anyone recommend ma where to go and what insurange i should take (prefere Ban Chang/Pattaya area)

Thx Obi :o

Hi Obi

Very simple, call in at the local Thai Visa Brokers office in Pattaya – email or pm Thai Visa Insurance for a map

Many companies give insurance and a number of them have policies and forms in English.

The price and cover is variable, basically you have to go around and find the cover you want at the price you think is acceptable.

I've used NZI for internet insurance and QBE via their office and via an agent. Both are Australian companies. Via the agent gave less cover for more cost. But as I've never made a claim I can't say if they are any good.