Naked Shushi

Why the hel_l bother posting something that no one understands? <deleted> is this about, as if anyone cares? What is "Shushi"? Or are you trying to spell sushi?

The mind is such a terrible thing to waste....

Say it as you see it mark... :o

Why the hel_l bother posting something that no one understands? <deleted> is this about, as if anyone cares? What is "Shushi"? Or are you trying to spell sushi? The mind is such a terrible thing to waste....
Say it as you see it mark... :D

What? Naked P...y? :o

this must be a copy from a movie, in my mind his is discrimination

Can you post a pic?

There are pics in the Kush website (link above- they are the co-sponsor of this forum sub-section, and that's why this thread probably won't last much longer...)

Its not a new thing. First read about it in the Sunday papers at least 20 years ago. Must be very popular to still be going strong.

Anyway, from what i remember, they dont touch the naked person. Its considered an "artistic" food eating experience. The models are not forced into it and im sure they are paid well. Much worse things (and sleazy things) happen around the world. Personally I dont think its a big deal.

Edited by eek

Why the hel_l bother posting something that no one understands? <deleted> is this about, as if anyone cares? What is "Shushi"? Or are you trying to spell sushi? The mind is such a terrible thing to waste....

What? Naked P...y? :D

:o:D They have certain parts covered with banana leaves.

Not my Cup of Tea personally as i don't like Sushi but if they smothered a Girl in Pie, Mash & Liquor, i'd be all for it... :o

Maybe you should give big Joe a call ! Could bake them and then model for you.

Not my Cup of Tea personally as i don't like Sushi but if they smothered a Girl in Pie, Mash & Liquor, i'd be all for it... :o

Oh dear, just imagine.

Not my Cup of Tea personally as i don't like Sushi but if they smothered a Girl in Pie, Mash & Liquor, i'd be all for it... :D

Oh dear, just imagine.

No, no, no i won't imagine thanks... :D:D:o

Hahaha

Naked sushi gives the illusion of being high class, but just plain tacky. :D I am waiting for the no pants shabu-shabu shops to open. :o

FYI - No pants shabu-shabu is a shabu-shabu restaurant with mirrors on the floor and the female wait staff work while wearing a mini-skirt and no panties. Previously infamous in Japan. :D

TheWalkingMan

What? Naked P...y? :D

:D:D They have certain parts covered with banana leaves.

I see they also offer "take away". I wonder if it would be a big issue if the banana leave moves a bit during the long trip back home on the back of the motorbike :o

Hahaha

Naked sushi gives the illusion of being high class, but just plain tacky. :D I am waiting for the no pants shabu-shabu shops to open. :o

FYI - No pants shabu-shabu is a shabu-shabu restaurant with mirrors on the floor and the female wait staff work while wearing a mini-skirt and no panties. Previously infamous in Japan. :D

TheWalkingMan

Is there a no pants shabu-shabu restaurant, where you can eat naked sushi???

:D

I don't understand the "no respect from human." Should we respect the fish or the girl? Or both? Or my grandmother?

2169.... I like the ring of that.

Blatantly obvious by 2169's no show in the Thread that 2169 just wanted to drum up some interest in the naked Sushi & get people talking about it, & it's worked... :o