Ufo Sighting Hang Dong

FarangCravings

Now I am not one to believe shit like this however when I see it with my own eyes its hard to deny it

I just got home and got out of the car and the wife said whats that in the sky, so I gazed up and I saw something not sure what it was but we wached it for 10 minutes going back and forth then it would stop dead then go in all directions quite fast, then we saw another one and then both were moving in the same manner.

All I can describe it as was Smoke in no particular shape as it would change shape, I had plenty of time to determine if it was something normal and its nothing like i ever saw before and if it was not me posting this I would as probably like most others that I was a quack.

The sky is clear with a few clouds there was no sound and each of them was illuminated, I thought it might be lights from the ground but there was nothing to indicate that

Weird for sure never seen noting like it

Edited by FarangCravings

fireflys?

Nah , Nah, Nah...No fireflies ...much bigger than that ....we saw it...me and Nienka (Lucky Dogs) as I was at her place in San Kampeng area, and was getting in the car to go home ...it was about 9.45 PM ...And Nienka was looking up and I said what's wrong ...?? So I looked up and said wow,...what the hel_l is that ...? It's not a beam light from the earth cause there is no light stream up to it ...? Amd she said I really don't know but it's weird ...So we also stood there looking and watching the back and forth pattern of this stable large light ..not super bright but obvious ,,,,....and it moved back and forth between the light clouds ...and then I said to her , wait a minute there are others and we spotted 3 others ....same back and forth pattern but no beam coming from down here....Anyway we also couldn't figure it out and after about 5 minutes of looking up at these lights, I left and came home .... But yeah , definitely weird ....Looked a bit like one of those airport search lights but not that cause no beam connecting it to anything , the movement was to limited to a back and forth smaller radius and slower...and it would stop and you could not see it for maybe 3 secs and then it was back going to the opposite direction ...and so were the other 3 we spotted .....really , very , very strange ....I forgot about it by the time I got home and didn't think to look up again to see if it was still there ....And heya ....you know what ..I just went outside and guess what it is 12.20 am and yup they are still there ...I live in Saraphi off Hang Dong Road and I can see them right now ...3 of them ...they look like angels in the sky with a very smooth flow of back and forth movement again ...so if any of you are on line right now ...go out side and look up into the sky ...no joke and no I am not drunk or stoned out of my mind at all !!! :o ...really !!!

OMG!.......I read your post Annabel..and thought..what the hel_l..go look outside. I bloody well see it.!!! Anyone around KSK/Nimmenheimen area..take a look at the sky now!

Just tried to video it..but my camera only a simple exilim digital. Its not showing up on the playback. Its quite weird..looks like a searchlight beam and motion. Moving back and forward.

I'm off Mahidol and I sees it too, by-cracky! But it's got a regular size, a regular oscillation, and no variation in the pendulum back-n-forth movement. It's a dang light. That's all. But a heavy does of Moatwater this afternoon may have you wanting to think it something more.

Now I am not one to believe shit like this however when I see it with my own eyes its hard to deny it

I just got home and got out of the car and the wife said whats that in the sky, so I gazed up and I saw something not sure what it was but we wached it for 10 minutes going back and forth then it would stop dead then go in all directions quite fast, then we saw another one and then both were moving in the same manner.

All I can describe it as was Smoke in no particular shape as it would change shape, I had plenty of time to determine if it was something normal and its nothing like i ever saw before and if it was not me posting this I would as probably like most others that I was a quack.

The sky is clear with a few clouds there was no sound and each of them was illuminated, I thought it might be lights from the ground but there was nothing to indicate that

Weird for sure never seen noting like it

Jai yen yen everyone. I just woke my Thai partner up to observe the sky with me. He is superstituous, believes in the supernatural, spirits, UFO's etc. But he just laughed it off, saying tht it was spotlights used for the SongKran festivities. Apparently he has seen this beforeI guess, having lived here in Chiangmai all his life. Perhaps we are all 'jumpy' due to the political turmoil in the country.

Laser beams from the night safari.???

They would have been having a major Songkran event, the lights do swing back and forth and they can turn them up to quite a high level of light.

9.45 would seem about right, however past midnight seems late for any events to be still going on there, they normally close about 10-11pm

Other than that ..I have no idea

Laser beams from the night safari.???

They would have been having a major Songkran event, the lights do swing back and forth and they can turn them up to quite a high level of light.

9.45 would seem about right, however past midnight seems late for any events to be still going on there, they normally close about 10-11pm

Other than that ..I have no idea

I don't think so ....when it's a search light or a lazer light from the ground you can see the long thin beam of the origin at certain moments...There was none at all...And when I looked from my house , there was not one , but 3 and they were in a circle and would all at the same time do a clockwise circle up to a count of 5, and then a counter clockwise circle to a count of 5,......over and over and that's how it still was when I went to bed....When I was at Nienka's , they were not doing circles ....they were just going side to side in a horizontal pattern ....anyway ...don't think it's UFOs but just curious as to what it could be :o

By-cracky, RTD? That's a new one (for me) that we (I) are going to keep. :o Although, I like 'cricky' more. So maybe I'm going to forget 'by-cracky'.

Was quite a nice sighting yesterday evening. Have seen it before. A while ago. Only forgot how long that 'while' was.

Maybe, it was just that Big Brother is watching us? The UFO idea is nicer, though.

@Annabel .... after all these years you still don't know how to write my name? At least you're consistent. :D :D

I saw them last night, they are search lights for commercial use! Seen them loads before in the UK, a lot of nightclubs use them to shine up into the sky. They oscillate back and forth usually 2 or 3 beams of light.

Started in the UK about 3 yrs ago and had the same responses then....is it a bird, is it a plane or is it little green men?

'I don't think so ....when it's a search light or a lazer light from the ground you can see the long thin beam of the origin at certain moments', not true, I have seen these before bouncing off clouds and you can not see the beam of light from the ground, don't ask me why?

at certain moments', not true, I have seen these before bouncing off clouds and you can not see the beam of light from the ground, don't ask me why?

He did say "at certain moments" which is correct. It depends on how much particulate matter, including water vapor, is in the air. The light will reflect off this and if the water vapor/particles are sufficiently dense, you will see a beam as well as the light hitting and reflecting off the clouds.

I live in Doi Lor, 23 kil from Hang Dong on the Hang Dong road.

About 4 months ago while in my front garden at around 10.00pm, I saw a bright red round object the size of a star very high in the sky. It was on a clear night.

Brought out my binoculars to take a better look and it seemed to be pulsating. Called out the wife and we both stared at this object that was stationary for 15 minutes.

Than it slowly moved to the right, turned back again to the left and took off upwards until it faded away.

It was definitely not a Loi Patong balloon as these are orange and move slowly across the sky.

I have no explanation as to what it was.

Probably not life as we know it, Jim.

About 4 months ago while in my front garden at around 10.00pm, I saw a bright red round object the size of a star very high in the sky. It was on a clear night.

Brought out my binoculars to take a better look and it seemed to be pulsating. Called out the wife and we both stared at this object that was stationary for 15 minutes.

Than it slowly moved to the right, turned back again to the left and took off upwards until it faded away.

It was definitely not a Loi Patong balloon as these are orange and move slowly across the sky.

It was probably the red navigation strobe of a military helicopter seen in the distance Sass.

It was probably the red navigation strobe of a military helicopter seen in the distance Sass.

Possibly, but I don`t think so.

Difficult to explain to anyone unless they witnessed it themselves.

Probably an explanation, To me it`s a mystery, end of story, really.

You want to see a photo of a real UFO?

post-70988-1239739571_thumb.jpg

It is a flying object I saw when I brought some visitors up an Italian mountain about ten days ago, but it's not a UFO because I know what it is.

Snowflake?

Or is it part of a patterned glass vase that you threw at your girlfriend during an argument?