Ufo Sighting Hang Dong

FarangCravings

You want to see a photo of a real UFO?

post-70988-1239739571_thumb.jpg

It is a flying object I saw when I brought some visitors up an Italian mountain about ten days ago, but it's not a UFO because I know what it is.

looks like upside down glass ashtray.

It is a flying object I saw when I brought some visitors up an Italian mountain about ten days ago, but it's not a UFO because I know what it is.

Snowflake similar to the one middle right......

snowflakes.jpg

Edited by Blinky Bill

Snowflake similar to the one middle right......

snowflakes.jpg

I used to get those on my bedroom window when I was a kid. Our home had no heat and when it snowed the flakes would often stick to my window. I often looked at them with a magnifying glass.

• 2 weeks later...
Now I am not one to believe shit like this however when I see it with my own eyes its hard to deny it

I just got home and got out of the car and the wife said whats that in the sky, so I gazed up and I saw something not sure what it was but we wached it for 10 minutes going back and forth then it would stop dead then go in all directions quite fast, then we saw another one and then both were moving in the same manner.

All I can describe it as was Smoke in no particular shape as it would change shape, I had plenty of time to determine if it was something normal and its nothing like i ever saw before and if it was not me posting this I would as probably like most others that I was a quack.

The sky is clear with a few clouds there was no sound and each of them was illuminated, I thought it might be lights from the ground but there was nothing to indicate that

Weird for sure never seen noting like it

Musta been a "Weather Balloon" hehe