Thailand's Credit Rating Under Threat

time to make some more money kiddies (as I did when the SET fell from 800 to sub-400), so get your trading skills ready, it is as easy as an expat getting a b.....well no need to be vulgar

as long as the LOS farce continues, making money will be easy

here is a special morsel just for you HHGZ related to property......enjoy, given you still have not grasped the concept of a "capital trap" :D

Thailand's credit rating under threat

:o Risks to property developers are also increasing and investors face the prospect of becoming "stuck" in these "fairly illiquid" stocks, CS said. :D

http://livenews.com.au/business/thailands-...009/4/14/202699

time to make some more money kiddies (as I did when the SET fell from 800 to sub-400), so get your trading skills ready, it is as easy as an expat getting a b.....well no need to be vulgar

here is a special morsel just for you HHGZ related to property......enjoy, given you still have not grasped the concept of a "capital trap" :D

:o Risks to property developers are also increasing and investors face the prospect of becoming "stuck" in these "fairly illiquid" stocks, CS said. :D

For now, his property is only worthless but not life threatening.

He should have plans to abandon it when someone shouts "foreign powers are meddling and destabilising the country". And not wear anything red on that day.

Better to have a seat booked on that last chopper leaving Saigon from the roof of the Embassy.

What a lovely concept the blind leading the sighted. The village idiots called passers by stupid. bingobongo praised Vietnam as a haven for real estate property, several months before the VN real estate market collapsed. Think to mut bought a condo in Thailand, and has refused to live in it or rent it out, and complains that the condo was a bad investment. The third peg of the foot stool of real estate foolishness is midas, a guy who has lost of of his bacon (and, apparently, his common sense and much of his backbone) to the Australian real estate abattoir.

What a lovely concept the blind leading the sighted. The village idiots called passers by stupid. bingobongo praised Vietnam as a haven for real estate property, several months before the VN real estate market collapsed. Think to mut bought a condo in Thailand, and has refused to live in it or rent it out, and complains that the condo was a bad investment. The third peg of the foot stool of real estate foolishness is midas, a guy who has lost of of his bacon (and, apparently, his common sense and much of his backbone) to the Australian real estate abattoir.

Well from a stable real estate investment environment perspective-i cant remember the last time

when we had buses hurtling down the street in Sydney engulfed in flames and the army firing

live rounds at people :o

Edited by midas

Think to mut bought a condo in Thailand, and has refused to live in it or rent it out, and complains that the condo was a bad investment. .

What investment? Who called it an investment? It's shreaded money, I knew it before I bought. At least it provides kind of nice roof if a need be.

It''s you backflip who boasted how the value of your worthless 6 mil condo is raising day by day. How much is it now? 8 million? That money buys you a lot of red shirts.

get ready hhgz, its coming............ :o:D:D

who are you going to sell/rent to? you can always rent out all those empty condo balconys to tourists and foreign news correspondents to get great photos of the turmoil, or as long term rentals for the redshirts and soldiers, i am sure they will enjoy the free air conditioning and upgrade in standard of living

Thailand Stocks Face Foreign Selling Amid Unrest, Faber Says

:D "The current political situation means that less foreigners will invest in the country and that portfolio managers may actually be sellers of equity," Faber said. "I don't see any near-term solution." :D

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=206...&refer=home

Edited by bingobongo

WOW WHAT A SHOCK>>>>>>>> WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD INVEST IN ANY THAI OR FOREIGN COMPANY IN THAILAND WITH THE POLITICAL CLIMATE SO UNSTABLE>>>> BETTER TO PUT IN A JAR UNDER THE BED@!!!!!

get ready hhgz, its coming............ :o:D:D

who are you going to sell/rent to? you can always rent out all those empty condo balconys to tourists and foreign news correspondents to get great photos of the turmoil, or as long term rentals for the redshirts and soldiers, i am sure they will enjoy the free air conditioning and upgrade in standard of living

Thailand Stocks Face Foreign Selling Amid Unrest, Faber Says

:D "The current political situation means that less foreigners will invest in the country and that portfolio managers may actually be sellers of equity," Faber said. "I don't see any near-term solution." :D

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=206...&refer=home

How will this effect the Thai/GBP rate? will it improve? if so when?