Central Bangkok A War Zone

george

Message to the red shirts from an angry resident!

Leave us alone with your red B_S_

You are wrong!

Abhisit has earned RESPECT from the world for handling this red anarchy and violent booze stampede with utmost caution to avoid blood in the streets what you

want to see! Thailand is not the world. READ and WATCH what the world has to say! There's a world behind the Thai border!

You can be proud of your Fuhrer who was stuttering. lying and whining on TV last night.

Leave us alone with your red B_S_, we want peace!

What about the protests at the Airport a few weeks ago? Abhisit will need to arrest those guys too right?????Abhisit should call a general election and then see if he can govern with a mandate.........

I think that the world lost respect for Abhisit when he couldnt ensure the safety of foreign diginitaries for the ASEAN conference in Pattaya, most countries now look at Thailand as being a country with no future, Thailand is no a country that is ungovernable, 4 x Prime Ministers in 12 months, People consider it a joke, and a banana republic.......

It will be if they somehow manage to keep numerous and obvious criminals and fake degree holders out of the political system and key positions as was so popular, almost a requirement, with the TRT-PPP bunch.

I've said long ago that Coward the Great (Thaksin) would be arrested by Interpol for money laundering, and I think we're about to see this very soon, his arrest abroad will shut his zombies up once and for all. His latest appearance on CNN was one of a desperate man.

And the damage done to property by yellows was nothing compared to what the TRT snakes were ripping off daily while in power. :o

Edited by Tony Clifton

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The difference between the yellow shirts and the red shirts is this;

Violence, the yellow shirts did not wreck a hotel, put buses on fire throwing Molotov cocktails etc. If they expect anyone to see them as anything but in best case insurgents or terrorists they have to stop the violence.

They started this with violence and that normally is responded with violence, as we have now.

With Taksin's "Moral" support he would be the puppet master for this and he should be charged for terrorism and get Interpol to extradite him.

Now just when things started to look a little bit brighter for Thailand after all the previous mess, we have this, it will take forever to build it up again. Who will suffer, the poor and the middle class who Taksin claims to support.

You're right. The yellows, instead trash government house and the airport and your taxes were used to repair them. The airport disruption cost Thai manufacturers millions of dollars in lost revenue and if you work the government will need more of yout taxes to replace the lost tax revenue due to the airport disruption.

Get a life. Your rationale is at about the level of a 3rd grader. That is give me my ice cream or I'll have a temper tantrum.

Grow up little boy.

My goodness, Bard expresses a rational opinion, the concept that violence begets violence, and you throw a tantrum and start name calling... Who is acting childish here? loco.gif

This is the Thaksin 'slip-up' link..it's priceless, maybe worth it's own thread? How can anyone defend this man????!!!!

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/specials/n...7&cateid=13

it does have its own thread, i started it and admin took it over and added it to the current crop of videos

its in Thailand news clippings under Thaksin interviews on CNN and BBC videos

You are wrong!

Abhisit has earned RESPECT from the world for handling this red anarchy and violent booze stampede with utmost caution to avoid blood in the streets what you

want to see! Thailand is not the world. READ and WATCH what the world has to say! There's a world behind the Thai border!

You can be proud of your Fuhrer who was stuttering. lying and whining on TV last night.

What about the protests at the Airport a few weeks ago? Abhisit will need to arrest those guys too right?????Abhisit should call a general election and then see if he can govern with a mandate.........

I think that the world lost respect for Abhisit when he couldnt ensure the safety of foreign diginitaries for the ASEAN conference in Pattaya, most countries now look at Thailand as being a country with no future, Thailand is no a country that is ungovernable, 4 x Prime Ministers in 12 months, People consider it a joke, and a banana republic.......

Thailand is not a Republic but a Monarchy, so ...

Well , we now see on which side the police and army are on . they are very clear on the yellow side . Allthough this breakdown is a very hard 1 , with bullets etc ... it is a normal reaction ( aside from the gunshots ) . When the airport was taken they should have done the same ...

Personally , i do not care who rules ... it is not my country , so i have nothing to sy over it . But imho the reds are still the elected ones ... the yellows have taken over after a more or less peacefull coup by taking the airport .

Well , we now see on which side the police and army are on . they are very clear on the yellow side . Allthough this breakdown is a very hard 1 , with bullets etc ... it is a normal reaction ( aside from the gunshots ) . When the airport was taken they should have done the same ...

Personally , i do not care who rules ... it is not my country , so i have nothing to sy over it . But imho the reds are still the elected ones ... the yellows have taken over after a more or less peacefull coup by taking the airport .

As for the Army , it's always been clear whose side they were on...

Anybody who thinks Abhishit has got any control whatsoever on the Army is a fool.

As for the Police, my take on them is that they are simply too incompetent and corrupt to do anything correctly.

You are wrong!

Thailand is not a Republic but a Monarchy, so ...

:o Enough already! That's too close to the wind I'd say.

The difference between the yellow shirts and the red shirts is this;

Violence, the yellow shirts did not wreck a hotel, put buses on fire throwing Molotov cocktails etc. If they expect anyone to see them as anything but in best case insurgents or terrorists they have to stop the violence.

They started this with violence and that normally is responded with violence, as we have now.

With Taksin's "Moral" support he would be the puppet master for this and he should be charged for terrorism and get Interpol to extradite him.

Now just when things started to look a little bit brighter for Thailand after all the previous mess, we have this, it will take forever to build it up again. Who will suffer, the poor and the middle class who Taksin claims to support.

You're right. The yellows, instead trash government house and the airport and your taxes were used to repair them. The airport disruption cost Thai manufacturers millions of dollars in lost revenue and if you work the government will need more of yout taxes to replace the lost tax revenue due to the airport disruption.

Get a life. Your rationale is at about the level of a 3rd grader. That is give me my ice cream or I'll have a temper tantrum.

Grow up little boy.

Easily said, both red and yellow needs to be in prison.

I cant compare which is worse, mobbing in airport to induce fear, or canceling the ASEAN Summit.

Regardless, both yellow, red, blue goes to prison, and we say that it's easier for peace to come back to Thailand. At least, one more excuse is gone.

So a few bottles get thrown, and a few idiots get shot and it's a war zone? A bit over the top...

Having worked in a war zone for the last 3 years I'd hardly call Bangkok a war zone....

The only thing on my mind now is.... how long until the baht reaches 40 THB : 1 USD?

Agreed. I'm looking for condos at 50% off. :o

Yellow, Red, Blue shirts, they will run out of primary colours the way its going, whats next Olive Shirts :o

The reds told already that they found a group the green one.

Who protest against the violence of the army. First a thought it is a joke but it seems to be true.....(if thakky pays)

So a few bottles get thrown, and a few idiots get shot and it's a war zone? A bit over the top...

Having worked in a war zone for the last 3 years I'd hardly call Bangkok a war zone....

The only thing on my mind now is.... how long until the baht reaches 40 THB : 1 USD?

Agreed. I'm looking for condos at 50% off. :o

Ha Ha....a nice thought, but I expect to hear David Simister and Nigel Cornick telling flatbuyers that 'now more than ever. Bangkok and Pattaya condos are a BUY' ...

...don't expect any discount to the 8 figure price tag though !

WAKE UP EVERYBODY! Yes, Thaksin is corrupt and he wants his money back, let's be real, so is everybody else in Thailand! PAD and Sonthi are the real trouble makers. Don't forget it started when Thaksin sold his company to a Singapore firm and he transfered his money to the British Virgin Islands. This is all legal under Thai law. The bangkok elite is a small minority to Thailand. As far as the land deal goes, His wife should be in jail not Thaksin. Both parties are both xenophobic to foreigners, although. The Reds are better for us because the Yellows are a little more anti-foreign business. When the Yellows took over the airport, the military did not do anything, but they cracked down on the reds. Thaksin may have a point.

Are the Reds paid 500B a day to demonstrate? Here Thaksin makes it clear

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/specials/n...7&cateid=13

Wow, Thaksin makes it VERY clear. So true and >>> "Ooops big time Grandpa" --- what a blooper!!!

Obviously an accidental slip, but it could have been twice as embarrassing for him because >>>> in some cases according to some Bkk taxi drivers yesterday, the going rate is 1000B a day, and same with other posts we have read.

Maybe many are getting double pay by "lining up" (Thaksin's words) --- twice :o

Oh well; Business is business.

Overall, how sad and embarrassing for Thailand; such lovely gentle people, mostly.

May there be peace again in Thailand and to revert back to the "Land Of Smiles".

Edited by OldenAtwoody

I saw this interview. Thaksin wouldn't give a straightforward answer to several straightforward questions. Thaksin could care less about democracy. This is all about the 70 billion baht in frozen assets he wants back, and Thaksin would scr_w his own mother to get it. Since she won't have anything to do with him, he's scr_wing Thailand instead.

Then they should just give him back the money. They most likely should not have taken it in the first place. I wouldn't stop trying to get it back either. Would you?

Spoken like a true tax dodger. Do you even know WHY they seized the money? If you care, it's because he pulled off possibly the biggest tax avoidance scheme in Thailand's history!

Spoken like a true tax dodger. Do you even know WHY they seized the money? If you care, it's because he pulled off possibly the biggest tax avoidance scheme in Thailand's history!

Wrong! This is a Political motivated move to freeze his assets and destroy his life! This is Sonithi and PAD's law. The Yellows don't care about the poor only themselves. Thaksin did not break any laws Sonthi and PAD are violating. Sonthi's newspaper the Manager use the terms bandits and thugs to label Thaksin and the reds. They know the military is on his side, so this is why they are not saying anything. THINK ABOUT IT!

You say Abhisit was democratically elected from within parliament.

For your information a democracy is where the people turn out and vote for the party they want to lead them. On the last 3 occasions the ruling Democratic Party has LOST. This is not an opinion its a fact - look it up. Abisit has NO mandate from the people. If Thailand was a democracy Abhisit would dissolve parliament, go to the country and let the people choose their MP's and Prime Minister - not have it decided by a mob who occupies Thailands principal airport until their will is met.

Of course, we know this is not going to happen because Abhisit knows he'd lose another election and the yellow shirts would then have to take over the airport again until the courts nullified the election and restored the Democrats which inevitably would lead to the red shirts protesting................ and so on and so on...................

Sondthi, the PAD leader said on ASTV last week that the PAD WILL NOT ACCEPT any PM than someone from the Democrat party.

Anything else, and they will start their actions again untill their demands are met.

Democracy????

BS

Nuff said .....

Whatever... Abbishit is the only one who can bring reforms in this kingdom, just because he is 'new school' and the rest are old buffalows...

And he is friendly and intelligent, not that blown up ego's we were used to, I like him it feels good.

The Thai soldiers and the mobs of the Red Shirt Thailand faction. The situation right now is extremely terrible and horrible. At this moment here (13/April/2009 – 2100 GMT+7), the soldiers in Thailand are killing civilians with their weapons after the evening, and they do not report about the deaths of the mobs. The media announce that there are no deaths among the mobs, but that is completely false intel. As a witness, I am looking out of my windows, completely witnessing all the firing of weapons from the soldiers against the mobs. One by one, the individuals of the mobs have fallen. We need your help from all over the world, to know the situation that is happening in Thailand. We only want peace for our country, so I hope that by this e-mail, the truth will be revealed.

HEAR HEAR,

Someone telling the TRUT about Abhisit.

ABHISIT, YOU HAVE BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ABISIT, ORK PAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sad, Coalminer.... You've been on this site for 5 years and suddenly, when it's most important, you fall for a newbie's lies (who joined the same day, with two posts to his name).

What a fantastical post, "As a witness, I am looking out of my windows, completely witnessing all the firing of weapons from the soldiers against the mobs. One by one, the individuals of the mobs have fallen. We need your help from all over the world...."

What is this? “London Calling”…for protection from the Nazis blitz? Give me a break, old timer.... This “massacre” never happened!

Sad, Coalminer.... You've been on this site for 5 years and suddenly, when it's most important, you fall for a newbie's lies (who joined the same day, with two posts to his name).

What a fantastical post, "As a witness, I am looking out of my windows, completely witnessing all the firing of weapons from the soldiers against the mobs. One by one, the individuals of the mobs have fallen. We need your help from all over the world...."

What is this? “London Calling”…for protection from the Nazis blitz? Give me a break, old timer.... This “massacre” never happened!

Anyhow you want to see it, the truth will come out one day.

How do you explain that the PAD could seize the Government House for months without any Police or Military coming into action?

How do you explain that the PAD could seize TWO Airports without any Police or Military coming into action?

How do you explain that the PAD had their own militia, armed to the teeth, and not fearing of killing a policeman or some other people without any Police or Military coming into action?

How do you explain that the PAD was able to have their spew on a TV channel day and night, and the RED wre cut out from any TV station yesterday after 20:00hr (to avoid "nasty" whitnesses).

Ahhhh, I get it.

These things never happened ....

I have far more egard for the Red shirts whose leaders called everybody to stop their protests in order to SAVE LIFES than for Sondthi and his croonies who in the moment of heat decided to put woman. children and disabled persons in the line of fire.

Speaking of a "coward"?

Look at the yellow rats.

If Absinyn has any selfrespect, he would step down freely and call for fresh elections.

Eventualy monitored by an International group.

WAKE UP EVERYBODY! Yes, Thaksin is corrupt and he wants his money back, let's be real, so is everybody else in Thailand! PAD and Sonthi are the real trouble makers. Don't forget it started when Thaksin sold his company to a Singapore firm and he transfered his money to the British Virgin Islands. This is all legal under Thai law. The bangkok elite is a small minority to Thailand. As far as the land deal goes, His wife should be in jail not Thaksin. Both parties are both xenophobic to foreigners, although. The Reds are better for us because the Yellows are a little more anti-foreign business. When the Yellows took over the airport, the military did not do anything, but they cracked down on the reds. Thaksin may have a point.

Quoted because I agree on 'some' points.

Whatever... Abbishit is the only one who can bring reforms in this kingdom, just because he is 'new school' and the rest are old buffalows...

And he is friendly and intelligent, not that blown up ego's we were used to, I like him it feels good.

I hate to say this, but I agree, no other people fits for the new Thailand, but too bad, Aphisit is nothing but a mere puppet, and he knows it and is trying to get out of it.

But at the same time, without Sutheep, I'd say Aphisit is a tiger without fangs and claws, he had to learn to stand on his own. And dont forget, influential due to friendliness and influential due to the respect he received are very big difference which is very important.

How do you explain that the PAD could seize the Government House for months without any Police or Military coming into action?

How do you explain that the PAD could seize TWO Airports without any Police or Military coming into action?

How do you explain that the PAD had their own militia, armed to the teeth, and not fearing of killing a policeman or some other people without any Police or Military coming into action?

How do you explain that the PAD was able to have their spew on a TV channel day and night, and the RED wre cut out from any TV station yesterday after 20:00hr (to avoid "nasty" whitnesses).

Again, quoted for the truth.

But if I recall, the superintendent indeed was going to dissolve the yellows, but Shontik of PAD said something of this line when he was ordered to dissolve PAD who were seizing the airport, "This government (under Somchai) is going down, and you know it, the military is with PAD and you know whether to obey his order or not."

Again, I'd say, look at the violent video tapes of what the police did to the yellows, it's all in the news, but look again, these 3 days, there were NO violent events (of what the soldiers did to the reds) being shown on TV regarding the dissolve of the red mob.

I say Aphisit had done well in controlling the entire in-Kingdom press.

Edited by Seizhin

Ahhhh, I get it.

I have far more egard for the Red shirts whose leaders called everybody to stop their protests in order to SAVE LIFES than for Sondthi and his croonies who in the moment of heat decided to put woman. children and disabled persons in the line of fire.

Speaking of a "coward"?

Look at the yellow rats.

If Absinyn has any selfrespect, he would step down freely and call for fresh elections.

No answer, so you change the topic.....???? I expect something better

Mr. Coalminer hit the nail right on target. He is 100% correct. WAKE UP EVERYBODY! I know people don't like conflict, but this is reality sometimes.

Evidence, proof, arguments, reason??? Anything???

I think:

The people wanted to make a revolution, 30 million wanted to come, but Sondhi and Abhisit paid aliens from another planet to hypnoses all the Essan so it did not happen. As evidence I have a former PM who was confused on a phone interview with CNN which is a proof that they tried to hynoses him also

I think:

The people wanted to make a revolution, 30 million wanted to come, but Sondhi and Abhisit paid aliens from another planet to hypnoses all the Essan so it did not happen. As evidence I have a former PM who was confused on a phone interview with CNN which is a proof that they tried to hynoses him also

I lol at that.

I didnt see or hear of the video between APhisit vs Thaksin on CNN and a few others, but I do rad of Times - UK's report, saying that Aphisit totally won the debate, by talking of facts while Thaksin's words were without weight.

Way to lose Thaksin.

I'd hope for Aphisit to get a clear win, and improve the economy if possible, though I dont put much hope on it yet, but I see no other way.

Edited by Seizhin

When PAD protesters were injured there was no end of pictures and live coverage from hospitals showing every little detail.

There were more than 100 people injured yesterday but no details on the injuries.

What are they covering up??

When PAD protesters were injured there was no end of pictures and live coverage from hospitals showing every little detail.

There were more than 100 people injured yesterday but no details on the injuries.

What are they covering up??

That's what I was wondering as well, I'm sure there are injuries, and maybe, some people were killed.

Soldiers were shooting into the air? I can see them shooting to the taxi driver in the taxi.

Aphisit has gained controlled of all of the news channels, and I dont wonder if we're only getting pictures of the bad things the Red had done.

If he can cover it up for the rest of the century, then good, peace will return, if not, I'm afraid the worse has yet to come.

Wrong! This is a Political motivated move to freeze his assets and destroy his life! This is Sonithi and PAD's law. The Yellows don't care about the poor only themselves. Thaksin did not break any laws Sonthi and PAD are violating. Sonthi's newspaper the Manager use the terms bandits and thugs to label Thaksin and the reds. They know the military is on his side, so this is why they are not saying anything. THINK ABOUT IT!

Umm. OK. What part is wrong? That he owes a billion+ USD in tax to Thailand? Or that his wife was convicted of buying government land at undervalued special prices and immediately reselling to developers for astronomical profits (while he was in office)?

Oh, you suggest this is all NORMAL behavior, and he’s just being punished because he loves poor people so much.

Yep, ole Thaksin has come far in a lifetime, from being a lowly Northern Thailand police officer to running the cell phone system for the entire country to starting political parties to becoming Prime Minister, all the while becoming one of the richest men in the world…. While remaining fluffy pure and uncorrupted.

hel_l, if he was any purer, he'd be Buddha himself, eh?

What is this? "London Calling"…for protection from the Nazis blitz? Give me a break, old timer.... This "massacre" never happened!

Ahhhh, I get it.

Speaking of a "coward"?

Look at the yellow rats.

Being senile is no excuse for not having evidence. The OP's point was that soldiers were MURDERING pitiful protesters (more than a few) ****at the time of the post*****.

Where's the evidence, here, a couple of days after, no proof, you doddering old lush. Wake up.

You jumped on a post from a 2-post newbie, GONE NOW, who posted a ludicrous tale of obvious propaganda. Your prejudice is showing. Admit it. You were taken, like an old fool.