F A Cup

keithsimmonds

Hi chaps is there anyway i can watch or listen to the Chelsea fa cup tie with arsenal?

Are there any good websites that i could download and watch the game?

I am from the uk and live in the Chaiyphum province.

Go to sopcast.com and download their internet player, if it wont download do a google search fro sopcast 3.

Then google Asiaplate and click on the link and you can watch it from their.

Better still go to this link and watch it on their, you wil have to download one of the p2p internet players, its better then watching it on a site like justintv where the picture isnt always good.

http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=...amp;part=sports

Its the Chelsea champs league game with Liverpool though tonight.

Hi chaps is there anyway i can watch or listen to the Chelsea fa cup tie with arsenal?

I think it's gonna be on True Sport 3 &/or a Thai Channel Mate as Thailand does have the right , finally, for the Semi's as you'll see in the other Threads on here..

San, i googled "Asian Plating " without my safety restrictions on &........................ :o

many times the semi's are better than the final and this years semi's look very tasty.Everton to nick man.u. and arsenal to do chelsea.any takers.

Many, many times the 3rd Round is better than the Semi's.. :D

In that case, i'll go for a Chelsea V Man Utd Final sbc.. :o

Depends a lot on who's where in the CL though but at this stage of the Competition, i would have though all 4, Everton especially, will take it very seriously, you'd like to think so anyway..

many times the semi's are better than the final and this years semi's look very tasty.Everton to nick man.u. and arsenal to do chelsea.any takers.

Many, many times the 3rd Round is better than the Semi's.. :D

In that case, i'll go for a Chelsea V Man Utd Final sbc.. :o

Depends a lot on who's where in the CL though but at this stage of the Competition, i would have though all 4, Everton especially, will take it very seriously, you'd like to think so anyway..

agree alot depends how chelsea and man u come out of CL.rather not have another chelsea v manu. final,arsenal v man.u would be ok,cant miss tonights game though.

Go to sopcast.com and download their internet player, if it wont download do a google search fro sopcast 3.

Then google Asiaplate and click on the link and you can watch it from their.

Better still go to this link and watch it on their, you wil have to download one of the p2p internet players, its better then watching it on a site like justintv where the picture isnt always good.

http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=...amp;part=sports

Yep can,t wait for that one. Bit dissapointed the way Chelsea collapsed in the last 20minutes against Bolton,but Liverpool are not Bolton and they won,t pump long balls up to torres all night.

So it ,s looking likeanother battle with barcelona,I hope.

Its the Chelsea champs league game with Liverpool though tonight.

Sorry about my reply, computers a bit on the blink(or i AM)

I will try that link you suggested though. Thanks

Too much swearing in your other Post too Keith in my opinion, use of the C word isn't big nor clever in the context you used it.... :o

Anyone know if the Chelsea FA semi is on local TV this Saturday? I know it is not on True Visions but thought I saw some advert trailer for it on local TV??? Cheers

Truevisions Channel 61 (Truesport3) is actively advertising both semis. Chelsea KO is 23.00

Anyone know if the Chelsea FA semi is on local TV this Saturday? I know it is not on True Visions but thought I saw some advert trailer for it on local TV??? Cheers

Truevisions Channel 61 (Truesport3) is actively advertising both semis. Chelsea KO is 23.00

Pretty sure it's actually 23:15 Mate, just in case you miss the first 15 mins... :o

Too much swearing in your other Post too Keith in my opinion, use of the C word isn't big nor clever in the context you used it.... :o

Sorry mate is that some sort of sarcasm C word meaning me going on about Chelsea

Well I too have seen the ad's by TRUE so hope its' correct as tried to find confirmation of the FA live coverage on their web site which is updated and all over the place and no mention of any coverage, so lets' hope we get it from them.

Well I too have seen the ad's by TRUE so hope its' correct as tried to find confirmation of the FA live coverage on their web site which is updated and all over the place and no mention of any coverage, so lets' hope we get it from them.

hope its true too,but i have a feeling it'll be on in every asian country except thailand as usual unless true "thailand" have forked out extra money to put it on.Have heard it will be on thai channels but cant confirm.

hope its true too,but i have a feeling it'll be on in every asian country except thailand as usual unless true "thailand" have forked out extra money to put it on.Have heard it will be on thai channels but cant confirm.

despite all the stops and starts on this, true is running these 'live' notices along the screen notifying that they are covering both games this weekend on true sport 3. Sat at 11:15 pm and Sunday at 10:00 pm.

this in itself should indicate the games are on and not to be confused with the EPSN / Star notifications we used to get that said "Not available in Thailand".

Sorry mate is that some sort of sarcasm C word meaning me going on about Chelsea

No Mate, not sarcasm, it was another of my pitiful & somewhat wasted attempts of humour on here...

& yes, the C word i meant was Chelsea, to explain myself..

ok, odds are looking good for a comfy seat in front of the TV, my usual position every Sat night for 6 hours of footie.

Otherwise if not on, it will be a quick trip by motosai to Cowboy to watch the match, with a view :o

Msingh,you are too droll by half,no one can see your tongue in cheek smile,but keep it up they wont all fall on stony ground.

It's starting to deflate me if i'm honest Mate but thanks for keeping my sprit up that it's not lost on all... :o

Msingh,you are too droll by half,no one can see your tongue in cheek smile,but keep it up they wont all fall on stony ground.

It's starting to deflate me if i'm honest Mate but thanks for keeping my sprit up that it's not lost on all... :o

No keep up the good work,some of us just get a bit cranky sometimes that's all.

was last nights game on true with english commentary then?

Not TRUE, (it was on thai channel 3, 11.15pm sat.) Thai commentary or live from inside the ground in English. :D

Kan one ask a question here? When you go to a ground to watch a football match do you also get a commentary then? :D

Thank you 'samuibeachcomber' for tonights game and time on thai channel 7 :D

Yours truly,

Kan Win :o