Unlock 3g Iphone

Does anybody know where i can get a 3g IPhone Unlocked.. i have used a few turbo SIMS but they seem to work/not work..

So i am looking to get it completely unlcoked so i can just put any SIM in..

Thanks in advance

Any Istudio will do. LEGALLY unlocked, ready to use!

Does anybody know where i can get a 3g IPhone Unlocked.. i have used a few turbo SIMS but they seem to work/not work..

Thanks in advance

You'll need to "Jailbreak" the iPhone, then load unlock software. Go to www.thebigboss.org for all the details, including instructions and links to software. Unfortunately, if you bought the iPhone in the last 2 months, or have recently upgraded to the newest version of iPhone Firmware (via iTunes), this may not work. You'll have to use the turbo sim method.

Good Luck!!

Thanks in advance

Any Istudio will do. LEGALLY unlocked, ready to use!

Do you mean the iStudio will take your locked iPhone 3G, and unlock it legally? Or do you mean the sell legally unlocked phones? I know they do the latter, but would be really surprised if they did the former....

Good iPhone shop at Fortune IT? - -

I also had the rebel turbo sim card on my iPhone with 2.2.1 firmware and the infamous 2.30 modem baseband - and everything worked fine - up until I screwed it up using a paperclip to removed the piggy-backed pair of cards. I know now that to remove the sim card(s) safely, all you need to do in barely insert the paperclip, turn it a little, and lift up - instead of pushing down and hoping they just pop up.

Before that, I had also gone through the time-consuming process of figuring out that the 2.2.1 can in deed be jailbroken - if you downgrade - but the 2.30 baseband canNOT be downgraded or unlocked yet by the iphone dev team. Hard to recommend Rebel since there is no customer support (unless you pay for it) - I couldnt even find out what version their firmware was - but they posted the card and programmer here to BKK incredibly fast for a reasonable price.

I am on my way out of town and dont have time to wait on another turbo card from the UK, so if anybody can suggest a good place at Fortune IT mall for unlocking - or for providing another good turbo sim card - it would be much appreciated.