Do You Twitter?

Tywais

Scientists warn of Twitter dangers

"(CNN) -- Rapid-fire TV news bulletins or getting updates via social-networking tools such as Twitter could numb our sense of morality and make us indifferent to human suffering, scientists say.

New findings show that the streams of information provided by social networking sites are too fast for the brain's "moral compass" to process and could harm young people's emotional development."

Source: CNN

"(CNN) -- Rapid-fire TV news bulletins or getting updates via social-networking tools such as Twitter could numb our sense of morality and make us indifferent to human suffering, scientists say.

New findings show that the streams of information provided by social networking sites are too fast for the brain's "moral compass" to process and could harm young people's emotional development."

Who cares! I would like to know how to get it on my phone in Thailand as SMS....seems that it has not been localized, best I can do is login to a site where I can see all the latest tweets....but I want the phone SMS experience!

Loved it for a before, now I still use it but... it has been compromised ever since the TwitterBlast was invented.

As for those scientists... maybe time to get out into the fresh air more?

Just out of interest, why would you ever want twitter feeds to come in as SMS? There are a few things I can think of that would annoy me more than a constant stream of text messages to my phone - but not many.... :o

Edited by nikster

I really can't bear twitter...the last thing I need is yet *another* way for people to bug me!

Thats what I thought until some friends started using it which made it fun.

I dropped all social networking sites in exchange, no more facebook, hi5, etc.

Who cares! I would like to know how to get it on my phone in Thailand as SMS....seems that it has not been localized, best I can do is login to a site where I can see all the latest tweets....but I want the phone SMS experience!

Irony?