Why No Thai Men In Agogos?

male

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Used to love the Thai joints in between Klang and South on S'vit, and those tucked down the little side soi's off SCC road many, many moons ago! Used to go with a Thai BiB pal....... him sitting there all cool in his Raybans! dam_n, the girls were hungry then!

Used to love the Thai joints in between Klang and South on S'vit, and those tucked down the little side soi's off SCC road many, many moons ago! Used to go with a Thai BiB pal....... him sitting there all cool in his Raybans! dam_n, the girls were hungry then!

I guess you'd have to go with a thai or you would n't be welcome.

Do you really think that a Thai man is going to pay 500 Baht + bar fine and 1,500 Baht short time? Lady drink 100 + Baht? They think only a total idiot would pay that much!

There are Go Go's for Thai men all over the Kingdom - there are at leat two or three in Chiang Mai - and they often pay MORE than Farangs. Many Thai men pay very well, but they usually get more for their money in the looks and manners departments.

Who cares?

The Thai men go where they go and, from what I've seen just on the outside, they are welcome to it.

you never know whats inside till you go in.

Well they opened a Thai place near where I rented a house between 3rd and Buakhaw, can't say 100% it was agogo, and from the looks from the clientelle around the outside most evenings I certainly got the impression I was not welcome. From the racket emanating from within I was not ever going to push the issue but as someone has said if you are with a Thai most likely it would be ok.

What's BiB?

Boys in Brown- police

i've seen plenty of thai guys in gogos on walking street. plenty with cuties sitting with them as well. i reckon it depends on the owners. of course farang are still in the majority, but experience doesn't bear the whole "thai guys don't go to gogos" story. it looks to me more like a farang would go to a strip club, not necessarily on a mission to get any extracurricular activity, just to have a beer with the boys and look at a**. as far as whether or not they barfine i can't say i've ever seen that, but then again plenty of expats don't barfine either. "call me when you get off work tilak"

Thai men aren't normally allowed in as the owners etc are obviously worried about police etc so most gogo's don't let thai men that they don't know in.

:o

True, but i did take my GF's brother for a night out around Walking St once and i'd say half the gogo's that we approached let us in with no problem, i suppose it's up to the disgretion of the doormen, and if they want the custom or not.

The ones we did go in actually gave him a warm welcome as did the girls too, they were pleased to sit and talk to a young Thai man in their own language for a change. :D

Thai men aren't normally allowed in as the owners etc are obviously worried about police etc so most gogo's don't let thai men that they don't know in.

True, but i did take my GF's brother for a night out around Walking St once and i'd say half the gogo's that we approached let us in with no problem, i suppose it's up to the disgretion of the doormen, and if they want the custom or not.

The ones we did go in actually gave him a warm welcome as did the girls too, they were pleased to sit and talk to a young Thai man in their own language for a change. :D

I quite often go out with a couple of Thai mates as well as my farang mates, we normally do 10 bars and never get a problem, Of course if the Thai guy is with a farang then the doormen do normally allow entry, of course the fact that we're out every night helps as the staff recognize you.

agreed about the girls, they are normally quite happy chatting with the Thai guys.

:D

I don't know why. Maybe it's just one of those things. People tend to group with other people like themselves. For example, the arabs have their little area on Walking Street. I've never seen any arabs venture to Central/North Pattaya and mix with falang.

Funny topic and no real definitive answer. Although I live in Chiang Mai for the winter, I spend a week or two each January in Pattaya-Jomptien at my timeshare. I've been doing that for 13 years. I walk everywhere and all I can say is there is such a diversity of bars that it is almost impossible to compare them all. Near where I live in Chiang Mai there are a whole string of karoke bars where mostly only Thais hang out. I stop there occasionally, but most of the time I feel out of place. It is probably the same in Pattaya. I don't have a clue how much the Thai men have to pay for drinks or bar fine, but the few times I talked to Thai men in Chaing Mai the going rate was similar to the falong prices. ... oh, sorry FaRANG prices.

Perhaps they are home taking care of the dancers kids ! :D

I think that's actually the farang punters job.... or was that taking care of the entire village?

i was dating a girl that worked at windy plaza next door to tq on beach road,it was always thai men dropping the girls off there usually with one or 2 kids on the bike as well,.never saw a farang pimp dropping one off ,but im sure they exist, most of the farang guys take the girls out of the ggs and then rebuild the village ! :D