Thais Toes Ugly Or What?

sanook2me

I don't know if you see more toes here than in the UK because of more open shoes/sandals worn here but I have to say that Thai toes are horrible.

You can see spot a beautiful lady and admire her physique but then check out the toes and they are squared, battered, knarled, splayed over the side of the shoe, its horrible.....

Nothing more to say :o

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have never seen very bad toes on my ladies. I must say though, that my ex in the UK, had such long big toes, it was untrue.

But maybe evidence is needed to decide who has ugly toes and who has not? :o

Edited by TEFLMike

If your talking about middle aged girls then remember lots used to play around with no shoes when they were kids and some had no money for shoes at all. Fact.

Feel better?

I don't know if you see more toes here than in the UK because of more open shoes/sandals worn here but I have to say that Thai toes are horrible.

You can see spot a beautiful lady and admire her physique but then check out the toes and they are squared, battered, knarled, splayed over the side of the shoe, its horrible.....

If your talking about middle aged girls then remember lots used to play around with no shoes when they were kids and some had no money for shoes at all. Fact.

Feel better?

Feel better? not really a little hungover from the festivities.. you?

Your point is valid about older ladies but even the high heel, clip clopping, tall heavanly beauties you see in Central have horrible toes.... take a peek...

Yep. I've noticed it too.

I completely blame running around in bare feet, or wearing cheap flip-flops.

Us foreigners on the other hand have our feet in closed shoes more often than not (when we were living back at home that is)

I've know girls who can splay their toes in a similar way to me splaying my fingers.

I've also noticed their big toes are very round at the end. Like a stick with a coin on the end.

Just an observation you understand. I'm not saying it in a bad way to be honest.

Finally, I can speak openly. I arrived in this part of the world 4 years ago, since then I have travelled all over the planet. There is, in my mind, one truth about Asian ladies feet....they are abnormally big for their height. This doesn't necessarily put me off, but I do find myself staring. I told my girlfriend (English) and she said she hadn't noticed. She now agrees with me. Just look down....they are big. Check the shoe sizes in Tesco the SMALLEST is a size 4. My girlfriend is a size 4 and she is 4'10". Women here start at 4'0", so I feel the evidence is there.

However, I could just be going mad. However, I am grateful for the opportunity to air this one. Anybody else noticed? :o

LOL this is so true and exactly my problem.... I can't date a woman with horrible feet (80% of the Thai female population). It really cuts down on the possible women at my disposal.....

As a result of not wearing shoes and working in the rice paddies, my girlfriends big toe and second toe are like a pair of pincers very strong grip, comes as a result of pulling rice with the toes she told me.

True.

They have evolved so the rice does not get stuck between their toes. :o

As a result of not wearing shoes and working in the rice paddies, my girlfriends big toe and second toe are like a pair of pincers very strong grip, comes as a result of pulling rice with the toes she told me.

True.

They have evolved so the rice does not get stuck between their toes. :D

I guess they must harvest rice with there teeth as well I never ever have seen so horrible teeth in my whole life they point east, west,north and south :o

i notice that a lot of Thai ladies shape their toe nails so that they resemble a chickens foot. they file the nails into narrow pointy talons that really gross me out.

getting pedicures in thailand is not all that relaxing, as you have to be on the ball and give quite specific instructions to NOT cut down the side of the nail.

Yes they have wide feet, probably because they wear flip flops and not shoes? And the pointy nail thing is really nasty.

Has anyone noticed some Thai chicks (havent noticed any guys) have an "extra row" of top teeth???

Its true, they've got a double set of teeth, a bit like my avatar!

Edited by CrossBones

haha ok newflash guys, teeth were really bad in Japan and England too at one time, lets not forget that us North Americans loved to tease Brits endlessly for always looking like they had too many hockey fights. Thailand is now following suit by getting their teeth straightened with braces like the rest of the civilised world.

FEET however still have no hope.....

When I meet a cute girl I evaluate her as a sexual/relationship possiblity based on many factors... the last thing I check if I hadnt already noticed is the feet, that is the clincher... the level of relief I feel when a certain cutie has nice feet is undescribable.....lol Other times its like "welp, thought maybe we could get married and have children but THOSE FEET!" So disappointing.

i notice that a lot of Thai ladies shape their toe nails so that they resemble a chickens foot. they file the nails into narrow pointy talons that really gross me out.

getting pedicures in thailand is not all that relaxing, as you have to be on the ball and give quite specific instructions to NOT cut down the side of the nail.

So, true... i've had a few manicures here in Thailand and they want to cut the nails down to where the nail is joined to the skin - it bloody hurts for days if your not careful and let them go wild with the file...... :o

I be darn I tell you I have never notice the toes, my eyes never go below the thighs. I am now checking out my wife toes, her two sisters and a daughter, who of on visit for the holiday, hmmmmm!! all have very nice well kept toes, maybe a family thing. I check the street late on in the week. :D:D:o

You can tell a splayed toed, rice farmers daughter with a glance at their feet, no matter where they are. Their little toe is hanging OUTSIDE the edge of their flip-flop.

For the most part; and not to mention because pedicures are soo cheap in Bangkok, and even cheaper in Nakhon Nowhere, the girls that play w/foreigners have well kept toes.

Remember; You can take the girl out of the bar, but you can't take the bar out of the girl, EVER (no matter what people who marry whores say) :D

Likewise: you can take the gurl out of the rice paddy, but her splayed toes will give it away EVERY time. :o

Yes they have wide feet, probably because they wear flip flops and not shoes? And the pointy nail thing is really nasty.

Has anyone noticed some Thai chicks (havent noticed any guys) have an "extra row" of top teeth???

Its true, they've got a double set of teeth, a bit like my avatar!

Much like a shark, how ironic :o

I'm glad someone finally brought this up, as I've thought this for years every time i see a splayed set of gnarly toes hanging over the edge of many a high heeled dainty pair of shoes in Bangkok. My mind always alternates between telling myself not to be so judgmental and thinking dam_n, what a hideous set of feet that gal has. Have often wondered why, so thanks for pointing out the rice patty explanation....makes a little more sense now! :o

Got to agree, most of the toes shape remind me of gecko pads, fat & splayed & most people I've noticed tend to be quite flat footed too. I'm always being complimented on my high foot arch. Whenever I get a pedi the salon girls come & comment to the point of embarrassment sometimes :o