Thank You To George And The Admin Team

blackman

i for one would like to heap some praise on George and the admin team for keeping everything afloat during this crisis

this forum must have been groaning under the weight of members logged in for information and making comments, good and bad.

i am surprised it did not crash altogether yet only once did i get flood control

so thank you to you techies too

you know who you are....

Thaivisa was an invaluable resourse for up to date information for us here in Thailand with a thirst for information and for those overseas worrying about friends and family

also thanks should go to all the contributors of any colour who made the effort to keep us armchair protaganists up to date

thank you George and team

you did a great job

i wish i could buy you all a beer right now

I live in Thailand since 2000 and I feel it like my second country.

I'm holiday in Bali an my wife and me were both so worried about the situation and with the help of Thaivisa admins and users (and the very good live update of The Nation website), we always were update about al the developments in BKK.

Thanks everybody!

(also the TV red t-shirt members and supporters :o )

What a bunch of boot-licks.

maybe, but it was a lifeline for some, especially those with limited news access. I read the BKK threads to find out what was going to happen the night I stayed at the hotel with some of the ASEAN attendees. Looking at the BKK Novotel's security I was expecting a siege.

Thanks goes to all members for your contribution and input.

but certainly the thanks to the MOD and ADMIN team are also very much appreciated :o

on behalf of the team :D

What a bunch of boot-licks.

maybe, but it was a lifeline for some, especially those with limited news access. I read the BKK threads to find out what was going to happen the night I stayed at the hotel with some of the ASEAN attendees. Looking at the BKK Novotel's security I was expecting a siege.

Thank you for being kind. I used it also. It was one of those posts where I didn't think before clicking send. I always went here first for info. I want to be like you. Serious.