Honda Wave 125cc - 10k Baht

I have a Honda Wave 125cc bike that I bought a couple months ago from a Thai seller with the help of my girlfriend. It had 29k kms on it, and I believe it has 31k now. I drove to Cambodia with it and did a lot of adventuring around closer provinces (all with my girlfriend on the back). As well I drove it every day to run errands, and go to work. I did drive it alot in 2 months. But it hasn't been driven in about 2 weeks because I got a CBR 150. I no longer need it. the Wave is 4 speed, automatic clutch, front disk break and rear dum, and it has never let me down. I don't know what to say. It is a Honda Wave... I have the green book and all papers and the insurance is good until the end of the year. It is in my loyal girlfriend's name for easy transfer. It is a 5 year old model.

So it has never let me down. It took a couple minutes to start the other day, after sitting all alone for 2 weeks, (no problems when used regularly) and back when I took it to Cambodia (on the way back) the chain started slipping. Luckily I was right by a mechanic shop on the highway. Very lucky. He swapped the chain, through the old one in the trash, tightened it up, and no problems since. The old chain appeared to be fairly old and looked like it needed a change. As well, the plastic chain guard that bolts on after (I don't even thinks its necessary) rattles often when accelerating in 1st or 2nd gear. It is nothing wrong with the hard mechanics. I have taken it off and put it back on. It stopped rattling for 2 days, but then started again. Nothing detrimental.

Can't think of anything else to say. 10k baht. Half a tank of gas.

I am in Bangkok. Maybe can drive it to close provinces.

email = [email protected]

phone = 0859971159

Edited by lennya12threh