New Business Location?

Hi guys, im looking to rent a small shop to run a clothes business with my thai wife. Im looking to pay around 7 to 12000B per month. I have budgeted upto 250,000B key money. Does anybody have any advice on a good location for this small business? Pattaya? Phuket? Samui? Bangers? Obviously im after the tourists. Thanks guys.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys, im looking to rent a small shop to run a clothes business with my thai wife. Im looking to pay around 7 to 12000B per month. I have budgeted upto 250,000B key money. Does anybody have any advice on a good location for this small business? Pattaya? Phuket? Samui? Bangers? Obviously im after the tourists. Thanks guys.

VERY HARD TO FIND SOMETHING IN A GOOD POSITION - I AM IN THE CLOTHES BUSINESS AND HAVE BEEN LOOKING IN BKK BUT GOOD POSTIONS - AND THATS WHAT ITS MAINLY ABOUT COST ALOT MORE THAN 12 000 BAHT.THAT WILL ONLY BUY YOU AN OUT OF THE WAY SMALL STALL IN JJ MARKET.ONE AREA THAT PEOPLE SAY IS COMING UP IS ARI - MAYBE WORTH A LOOK.

GOOD LUCK

Why only tourists? Plenty of Thai people spending in the likes of MBK :)

RAZZ

los has too many small clothes shops! save and invest your money wisely. no food stall, laundry, internet shop, small clothes shop,etc!

10k rent and 25x that key money, wow. no wonder people dont make any money.

be a landlord pal!

Edited by goodheartman