Are You A Dj/journalist Wannabe?

ProfessorFart

Do you write the odd online column and see yourself as a Journalist or serious writer?

Can you play records and think you're Thailand's answer to Dave Lee Travis?

Do you use these titles in a vain attempt to cover up your own short comings whist trying to highlight everyone elses in various online forums?

Do you have a massive problem with the status of other expats?

If you can answer 'yes' to all of the above, perhaps its time for a spell of 'hometime' before the plot is lost completely!

Do you write the odd online column and see yourself as a Journalist or serious writer?

Do you use these titles in a vain attempt to cover up your own short comings whist trying to highlight everyone elses in various online forums?

If you can answer 'yes' to all of the above, perhaps its time for a spell of 'hometime' before the plot is lost completely!

I wonder who this topic was based on :D:D:o

I think I know who it is.....

it's that guy who hates teachers but hangs around teacher forums. You know...the same guy that hates seeing farangs using those little green buses but uses them himself to carry around 5 million baht and then leaves it on the bus.

The same guy that hates the cheapness of backpackers but reads David Beckham's biography one chapter at a time in the bookshop cos he's to cheap to buy the actual book.

Although I could be wrong. :o

it's that guy who hates teachers but hangs around teacher forums. You know...the same guy that hates seeing farangs using those little green buses but uses them himself to carry around 5 million baht and then leaves it on the bus.

The same guy that hates the cheapness of backpackers but reads David Beckham's biography one chapter at a time in the bookshop cos he's to cheap to buy the actual book.

Although I could be wrong. :D

Jeez, he sounds like a right a-hole :o

Although I could be wrong. :o

I didn't know who you meant until Gazza spelled it out :D

Do you think I can move up in society or get a better job if I get 4 uni girls instead of just 3?  Would I really be a better man than dj Pat or just in status?  Would it mean I have more money or less?  :o

you also need to be able to gossip about ''çelebrities " at the parties you frequent.

and the ability to adopt that high moral stance that is based on your wealth of life experience, can be seen as a definate advantage.

I have just been on other forums where there have been posters who just say things to get a reaction (definition of a troll?) but dont really believe them. I wonder if DJ pat really believes everything he posts? With all the negative posts he just seems down on quite a few things...

I don't see myself as a serious of either, but I do enjoy whacking up the odd thing here and there and being 50% honest.Having a lot of time on your hands results in lots of half arsed drivel being written I'll admit.

Yes I can I swear! try the Diplomat Bar this saturday night at the Conrad.. Dunno about the DLT bit though..

What shortcomings are they then? Insecurity? Miserablism? Do they hurt? Are they true? Is anybody jealous? I doubt it.

Couldn't care less.

If you can answer 'yes' to all of the above, perhaps its time for a spell

I can't do that!!

It's nice to rock the boat occaionally.

Edited by DJ Pat