Where To Buy

CGW

All the mag lites I have purchased come with an extra bulb in the end cap.

Maybe you already know that. Check if you dont.

Thanks, but I already checked, none for some reason, expected there to be!

Many of the sporting good stores carry bulbs for mag lites. I've seen at sporting good stores in bother Seacon Square and Siri Center.

Thanks, I was in Royal Garden today and looked in the sport shop there, but they dont have.

Here's some info pulled from the Mag website maybe one of these places can help.

post-20917-1239884080_thumb.jpg

I still suggest trying to contact one of these two places.

Thanks longball, I did send an email to them, but to date no reply, last resort will be to call them.

Edited by CGW

Anybody seen around? 6v Mag lite bulbs?

Thanks

Have a look in "true value" opposite Tesco's on Suk. road, I know they have a fair range of mag's but not sure if they have the lamps..

Thanks, called in yesterday, they don't stock "spares" (They don't have customers either, place was absolutely dead, with me being the sole customer, fail to see how this place stays open!)

• 2 weeks later...
Anybody seen around? 6v Mag lite bulbs?

Thanks

Have a look in "true value" opposite Tesco's on Suk. road, I know they have a fair range of mag's but not sure if they have the lamps..

Thanks, called in yesterday, they don't stock "spares" (They don't have customers either, place was absolutely dead, with me being the sole customer, fail to see how this place stays open!)

I was in the True Value store day before yesterday and I took a look around. Very close to the cashier is a display rack of Maglites. I looked there and did not see any bulbs. As I turned around and looked at the rack that is behind the cashier I spotted a complete selection of bulbs for flashlights and they have an assortment of replacements for the Maglites. I touched them. From the MiniMag all the way up to the 8 cell models.

I think you must have missed them when you were there.

The other day I saw Maglights at a stall in MBK - level 4, called Camping (usual LED torches etc.) near the camera shop (CP?) and in sight of PowerBuy (?) They 'assured' me they had all types of spare bulb for them.

I coudn't remeber the voltage you wanted, If I pass today I will check ( D4 (4 cell) right?).

^ Appreciate the help - thanks guys, bulb is for 6 volt rechargeable, the only reason I have gone to the trouble of finding a bulb is had this flashlight for about ten years, stays in its charger by the door and has never been any problem at all, always worked.