Evaluate My Photo

bcbuzz

Very nice of people to deride the post. As far as I am concerned it is a nice photo which has almost captured the mixture of interest and shyness that thai kids show when meeting foreigners. It is probably not a competition photo but who cares.

If you cannot say either say anything nice about a picture or advise the poster how to improve it why post. All it shows is you are a rude ignorant person if you do.

Very nice of people to deride the post. As far as I am concerned it is a nice photo which has almost captured the mixture of interest and shyness that thai kids show when meeting foreigners. It is probably not a competition photo but who cares.

If you cannot say either say anything nice about a picture or advise the poster how to improve it why post. All it shows is you are a rude ignorant person if you do.

Thank you Harry, I was starting to worry about the class of some forum members.

wasnt meant to be nasty.you asked and i said it was a bog standard pic.If i tohugh it was amazing i would have said so.

I think is was the bog part that was NOT really needed in your post :o

Kan Win

Edited by Kan Win

post-75088-1239932600_thumb.jpg

nice looking and clear clear

what more do u want me to say?

are u that bored with life?

Was your last sentence really necessary?

whats with this continuous diatribe why not just stick to the subject of 'evaluating the photo' be constructive or shut up....... as they say in the classics

Edited by Kan Win

This why I'd never post a photo here, talk about asking for a beating... :o

Oh what the hel_l, may as well - here's my photo of a black cat sleeping on a dark night:

ah438fin-ImageF.00001.jpeg

Knock yourselves out.

Composition could have been better, under exposed and out of focus. other than that, a nice effort.

post-80143-1239956857.gif

Just ignore them they most propperly don't even have a camera :o

Just ignore them they most propperly don't even have a camera :D

At least you got some response which I guess where not very nice however I posted pics as well just like this one and never got any response :o

post-62860-1239967379_thumb.jpg

If you cannot say either say anything nice about a picture or advise the poster how to improve it why post.
At least you got some response which I guess where not very nice however I posted pics as well just like this one and never got any response :o

post-a81312-.jpg

Fred, 'harry' said what I was thinking also about your photo. Could not help you out on that one as it was ............................... :D and I am a landscape photographer. :D so they tell me.

Yours truly,

Kan Win :D

Nice pic of beautiful subject...... BUT your angle on the front of the crown of the head is very bad indeed, you should NEVER NEVER EVER look down on the subject in portraiture, especially when photographing children

To 'bcbuzz' same as 'yumidesign' mentioned. My only comment is, could you please re-size your photos to say 1000 x 800 or 800 x 600 so that at least we can veiw them on a slooooww line that we are on,

but not as small as 'yumidesign' photo posts. Your thumbnails are miniature graphic image which have no meaning to this "Evaluate My Photo" forum as I kan not see the picture to evaluate. :o

Thanking you all. :D

Yours truly,

Kan Win :D

Edited by Kan Win